Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (406)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): Rare stolen plants returned to nurseriesA Carpinteria man has been connected to the theft of more than $3,000 worth of stolen exotic plants, according to Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office.
Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Rural Crimes Unit detectives contacted Cassidy Murphy King this week regarding the investigation of stolen plants, according to sheriff’s spokeswoman Kelly Hoover.
Detectives searching King's home found some of the plants the 28-year-old allegedly took last year from Seaside Gardens in Carpinteria and Ganna Walska's Lotusland in Montecito, Hoover said.
The plants were returned to the two nurseries, Hoover said.
“King was cooperative with the recovery of the plants at his residence,” Hoover said.
Read more at Noozhawk
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.