Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): Rare stolen plants returned to nurseriesA Carpinteria man has been connected to the theft of more than $3,000 worth of stolen exotic plants, according to Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office.
Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Rural Crimes Unit detectives contacted Cassidy Murphy King this week regarding the investigation of stolen plants, according to sheriff’s spokeswoman Kelly Hoover.
Detectives searching King's home found some of the plants the 28-year-old allegedly took last year from Seaside Gardens in Carpinteria and Ganna Walska's Lotusland in Montecito, Hoover said.
The plants were returned to the two nurseries, Hoover said.
“King was cooperative with the recovery of the plants at his residence,” Hoover said.
Read more at Noozhawk
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.