Job offersmore »
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (438)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
- Cyberflora marks new era in digital trade fairs (1)
- Canada: Propagator Bevo Farms now offering Sedum Tiles (1)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): Rare stolen plants returned to nurseriesA Carpinteria man has been connected to the theft of more than $3,000 worth of stolen exotic plants, according to Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office.
Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Rural Crimes Unit detectives contacted Cassidy Murphy King this week regarding the investigation of stolen plants, according to sheriff’s spokeswoman Kelly Hoover.
Detectives searching King's home found some of the plants the 28-year-old allegedly took last year from Seaside Gardens in Carpinteria and Ganna Walska's Lotusland in Montecito, Hoover said.
The plants were returned to the two nurseries, Hoover said.
“King was cooperative with the recovery of the plants at his residence,” Hoover said.
Read more at Noozhawk
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.