Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1076)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
No more World Championship Greenhouse Building
The organizing team of the WK KassieBouwen (World Championship Greenhouse Building) has decided to stop the annual event. A seventh edition in 2017 would require a major overhaul of the concept and would be an extra burden for the current team. After careful consideration and with a heavy heart, the members have decided to finally end this great Westland initiative.
The WK KassieBouwen began in 2011 on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of development aid organization De Zaaier from Maasdijk. At that time, B & T Productions from Naaldwijk was commissioned to organize a high-profile Jubilee celebration with the aim of increasing brand awareness for the organization and to generate additional funding for their projects in Congo. The first edition was a great success and it was then decided to make it an annual event.
The initiative was embraced from the very first time by companies related to the horticulture sector. For all editions, the Van der Ende Group from Maasdijk has been the main sponsor and companies such Batist Hobby Greenhouses from Wateringen, Van der Veen Event Engineering from Rijswijk, the Noviteit from Monster and many more sponsors have contributed each year.
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.