Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (407)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
No more World Championship Greenhouse Building
The organizing team of the WK KassieBouwen (World Championship Greenhouse Building) has decided to stop the annual event. A seventh edition in 2017 would require a major overhaul of the concept and would be an extra burden for the current team. After careful consideration and with a heavy heart, the members have decided to finally end this great Westland initiative.
The WK KassieBouwen began in 2011 on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of development aid organization De Zaaier from Maasdijk. At that time, B & T Productions from Naaldwijk was commissioned to organize a high-profile Jubilee celebration with the aim of increasing brand awareness for the organization and to generate additional funding for their projects in Congo. The first edition was a great success and it was then decided to make it an annual event.
The initiative was embraced from the very first time by companies related to the horticulture sector. For all editions, the Van der Ende Group from Maasdijk has been the main sponsor and companies such Batist Hobby Greenhouses from Wateringen, Van der Veen Event Engineering from Rijswijk, the Noviteit from Monster and many more sponsors have contributed each year.
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.