Job offersmore »
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (736)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (1)
- Good opportunities to cultivate orchids in India (3)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
No more World Championship Greenhouse Building
The organizing team of the WK KassieBouwen (World Championship Greenhouse Building) has decided to stop the annual event. A seventh edition in 2017 would require a major overhaul of the concept and would be an extra burden for the current team. After careful consideration and with a heavy heart, the members have decided to finally end this great Westland initiative.
The WK KassieBouwen began in 2011 on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of development aid organization De Zaaier from Maasdijk. At that time, B & T Productions from Naaldwijk was commissioned to organize a high-profile Jubilee celebration with the aim of increasing brand awareness for the organization and to generate additional funding for their projects in Congo. The first edition was a great success and it was then decided to make it an annual event.
The initiative was embraced from the very first time by companies related to the horticulture sector. For all editions, the Van der Ende Group from Maasdijk has been the main sponsor and companies such Batist Hobby Greenhouses from Wateringen, Van der Veen Event Engineering from Rijswijk, the Noviteit from Monster and many more sponsors have contributed each year.
Publication date: 2/17/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.