Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (950)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (25)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (3)
- Motherís Day means Money Day for UK florists (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshootNew Covent Garden Market, the team behind British Flowers Week, are launching a competition to find five fantastic florists with front page grabbing designs to be the stars of this yearís British Flowers Week photoshoot.
The five featured florists, to be chosen by an expert panel of judges, will each create three designs for the British Flowers Week photoshoot, which forms the cornerstone of the campaign. During British Flowers Week each florist will have one day devoted to showcasing them and their designs.
Florists are being asked to create three floral designs; a showstopper, a technical challenge, and a signature arrangement, all celebrating the best of British flowers and floristry. The photoshoot will take place at the brand new Flower Market at New Covent Garden Market on 6 June. Each florist will be given a budget of £300 for the three designs.
This competition is an opportunity for florists to get their designs seen by millions of people across the country; last year the hashtag #BritishFlowersWeek reached 12 million people on social media alone. Previous florists hand-picked to star in the photoshoot include Simon Lycett, Rebel Rebel,
Shane Connolly, Zita Elze, McQueens and Jane Packer.
Florists can easily enter the competition by going to http://www.britishflowersweek.com/floristphotoshoot-competition/ and completing an entry form.
The deadline for applications is midday on 14 April 2017. The five winning florists will be announced on Monday 1 May. The judges will be announced soon.
For more information
New Covent Garden Market
British Flowers Week
Publication date: 2/20/2017
Other news in this sector:
This would be a great experience for me as I would like to show the world my work and enjoy sharing skills ,meeting people with say passion as me .
Thank you for reading this Megan lomas
Megan lomas, Coventry , England - 2/26/2017 8:33:02 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.