Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (185)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (12)
- US: Congressman visits florist (4)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (3)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (53)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1183)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (3)
- Counting down to the Expo Flor Ecuador opening (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (18)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (7)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshootNew Covent Garden Market, the team behind British Flowers Week, are launching a competition to find five fantastic florists with front page grabbing designs to be the stars of this year’s British Flowers Week photoshoot.
The five featured florists, to be chosen by an expert panel of judges, will each create three designs for the British Flowers Week photoshoot, which forms the cornerstone of the campaign. During British Flowers Week each florist will have one day devoted to showcasing them and their designs.
Florists are being asked to create three floral designs; a showstopper, a technical challenge, and a signature arrangement, all celebrating the best of British flowers and floristry. The photoshoot will take place at the brand new Flower Market at New Covent Garden Market on 6 June. Each florist will be given a budget of £300 for the three designs.
This competition is an opportunity for florists to get their designs seen by millions of people across the country; last year the hashtag #BritishFlowersWeek reached 12 million people on social media alone. Previous florists hand-picked to star in the photoshoot include Simon Lycett, Rebel Rebel,
Shane Connolly, Zita Elze, McQueens and Jane Packer.
Florists can easily enter the competition by going to http://www.britishflowersweek.com/floristphotoshoot-competition/ and completing an entry form.
The deadline for applications is midday on 14 April 2017. The five winning florists will be announced on Monday 1 May. The judges will be announced soon.
For more information
New Covent Garden Market
British Flowers Week
Publication date: 2/20/2017
Other news in this sector:
This would be a great experience for me as I would like to show the world my work and enjoy sharing skills ,meeting people with say passion as me .
Thank you for reading this Megan lomas
Megan lomas, Coventry , England - 2/26/2017 8:33:02 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.