Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for floristsParfum Flower Company is organizing an all-inclusive 5-day trip to Kenya for coming June. It includes a return flight and is specially intended for florists. Planned are two nights in a 5-star hotel, a visit to the Tambuzi farm to see the fragrant roses and a safari with overnight stay to look for the Big 5, the five largest animals of Africa.
Parfum Flower Company
"It's a huge hassle, it is obvious that we are not a travel agency," Arnold Wittkamp, marketing and communications manager of Parfum Flower Company, says. "Since I joined Parfum Flower Company, florists are asking us if we could organize a trip to Tambuzi in Kenya. Tambuzi is the nursery where the most special fragrant roses are grown. Also the well known David Austin wedding roses. And now it's finally going to happen: from 5 to 9 June this year we will go to Kenya with 15 florists!"
"Last year a documentary was shown on BBC television," Arnold continues, "of the visit of the famous London florist Simon Lycett to the nursery. This has created even more interest from a number of high quality florists. It seems awfully cool to show our customers what a fantastic place Tambuzi is, and as icing on the cake, we will go on safari to see wild animals. Who would not like that?"
Parfum Flower Company has reserved a number of places for its most loyal customers. There are still a few places available. "If we are fully booked soon, we're going again next year," Arnold says with a smile.
For more information, the provisional itinerary, background information about Tambuzi and more, please visit www.parfumflowercompany.com/florist-trip-kenia/
Parfum Flower Company
Flora Holland Aalsmeer (Zuid)
1424 LA De Kwakel
T: 31 (0297) 361 006
Publication date: 2/22/2017
Other news in this sector:
the place it's woow! i love it
Daniel Gitonga, Nanyuki, Kenya - 7/26/2018 4:49:14 PM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.