Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, DragobeteMagnolia flower shop, a major retailer on the Romanian market, posted an 180 percent increase in demand for Valentine’s Day and Dragobete. The flower shop offers its customers the option to order flowers both in its shops as well as online, both in Romania and abroad.
On Valentine’s Day, the most popular flowers were red and white roses, as well as tulips and spring flowers. The cities where the company recorded most sales were Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest. Both online and offline, the average value of a bouquet of flowers was RON 250 (55 euros).
Read more at Business Review
Publication date: 2/24/2017
Other news in this sector:
Poly house ke liya kya subsidy hai or kitni land ki ab sakta hai please information den
Suresh pal singh, Meerut UP, India (email) - 2/28/2017 11:46:24 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.