Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begoniaTerra Nova Nurseries announced a sneak peek of a new variety named Begonia Dancing Peacock. This exotic begonia has fan-shaped leaves majestically resembling a peacock’s tail.
Dancing Peacock has a large, bushy and shrubby mounding habit, and it thrives in shade. The variety has wildly colored, fanciful palmate leaves of rose-purple, silver, mint, and olive-green that stand out in large containers or summer shade borders. It fills containers quickly and was bred to flourish in the garden or as a houseplant.
This brilliantly colored begonia has hardiness zones of 8-11, a foliage height of 24”, foliage spread of 28”. From plug to a 4”-pot, the finish time is between 4-6 weeks. Fertilization is recommended at 150-200 PPM.
Terra Nova Nurseries has created a “Plant Profile” page and “Grower Recipe” specific to this new variety so growers can learn about growing habit, plant characteristics, fertilization recommendations, water requirements, and other insights provided by the breeding team. These documents can be viewed and downloaded for printing at: www.terranovanurseries.com. Growers can contact their Terra Nova Nurseries’ representatives or email the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
This induotrces a pleasingly rational point of view.
9DHjspufL, p4qRhWviaiVF, ThhXpC0aQejx - 3/19/2017 4:32:45 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.