Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (664)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begoniaTerra Nova Nurseries announced a sneak peek of a new variety named Begonia Dancing Peacock. This exotic begonia has fan-shaped leaves majestically resembling a peacock’s tail.
Dancing Peacock has a large, bushy and shrubby mounding habit, and it thrives in shade. The variety has wildly colored, fanciful palmate leaves of rose-purple, silver, mint, and olive-green that stand out in large containers or summer shade borders. It fills containers quickly and was bred to flourish in the garden or as a houseplant.
This brilliantly colored begonia has hardiness zones of 8-11, a foliage height of 24”, foliage spread of 28”. From plug to a 4”-pot, the finish time is between 4-6 weeks. Fertilization is recommended at 150-200 PPM.
Terra Nova Nurseries has created a “Plant Profile” page and “Grower Recipe” specific to this new variety so growers can learn about growing habit, plant characteristics, fertilization recommendations, water requirements, and other insights provided by the breeding team. These documents can be viewed and downloaded for printing at: www.terranovanurseries.com. Growers can contact their Terra Nova Nurseries’ representatives or email the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
This induotrces a pleasingly rational point of view.
9DHjspufL, p4qRhWviaiVF, ThhXpC0aQejx - 3/19/2017 4:32:45 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.