Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begoniaTerra Nova Nurseries announced a sneak peek of a new variety named Begonia Dancing Peacock. This exotic begonia has fan-shaped leaves majestically resembling a peacock’s tail.
Dancing Peacock has a large, bushy and shrubby mounding habit, and it thrives in shade. The variety has wildly colored, fanciful palmate leaves of rose-purple, silver, mint, and olive-green that stand out in large containers or summer shade borders. It fills containers quickly and was bred to flourish in the garden or as a houseplant.
This brilliantly colored begonia has hardiness zones of 8-11, a foliage height of 24”, foliage spread of 28”. From plug to a 4”-pot, the finish time is between 4-6 weeks. Fertilization is recommended at 150-200 PPM.
Terra Nova Nurseries has created a “Plant Profile” page and “Grower Recipe” specific to this new variety so growers can learn about growing habit, plant characteristics, fertilization recommendations, water requirements, and other insights provided by the breeding team. These documents can be viewed and downloaded for printing at: www.terranovanurseries.com. Growers can contact their Terra Nova Nurseries’ representatives or email the sales team at email@example.com.
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector:
This induotrces a pleasingly rational point of view.
9DHjspufL, p4qRhWviaiVF, ThhXpC0aQejx - 3/19/2017 4:32:45 AM
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.