Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (673)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (25)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- "Plum Power forever" (17)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (24)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canada 150 flowers going fastCanadian greenhouses are preparing for an increased demand for red and white flowers as Hatters get into the nation’s 150th birthday spirit.
“It started with the tulip,” said Corrine Hoffner, with Windmill Garden Centre. The official “Canada 150 tulip” was unveiled last year in time for planting in the fall — and quickly sold out across the country.
With spring planting now underway, more official Canada 150 flowers have also been released: Dahlias, gladiolas, Asiatic lilies and zinnias, all bred with red and white colours.
Read more at Medicine Hat News
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.