Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (953)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian floristry championships held during FlowersExpo’2017“Russian Florist Cup 2017”, the 18th Russian Championship on Professional Floristics being the major event for most local florists, will take place in the International Exhibition Center “Crocus Expo”, 12-13 September. The Championship will be held within the frameworks of the “FlowersExpo’2017”.
Winners of qualifying competitions included in the system of professional competitions of the National Guild of Florists and first prize winners of other floral contests will take part in the Championship.
The general theme of all competition tasks is “Only Bouquets”. The competition name speaks for itself. Participants are invited to demonstrate their vision on perhaps the main design product of a florist. Original solutions are encouraged not only in design but also in performance technique.
Competition tasks: 1. Bouquet “Flower Still Lives”, 2. Bouquets with the use of frames “The Ideal”, 3. Surprise task, 4. Vertical Bouquet , 5. Author’s Art Bouquet.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.