Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (774)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian floristry championships held during FlowersExpo’2017“Russian Florist Cup 2017”, the 18th Russian Championship on Professional Floristics being the major event for most local florists, will take place in the International Exhibition Center “Crocus Expo”, 12-13 September. The Championship will be held within the frameworks of the “FlowersExpo’2017”.
Winners of qualifying competitions included in the system of professional competitions of the National Guild of Florists and first prize winners of other floral contests will take part in the Championship.
The general theme of all competition tasks is “Only Bouquets”. The competition name speaks for itself. Participants are invited to demonstrate their vision on perhaps the main design product of a florist. Original solutions are encouraged not only in design but also in performance technique.
Competition tasks: 1. Bouquet “Flower Still Lives”, 2. Bouquets with the use of frames “The Ideal”, 3. Surprise task, 4. Vertical Bouquet , 5. Author’s Art Bouquet.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.