Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (664)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (22)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (22)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (13)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (22)
- "Plum Power forever" (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
- Sunflowers stand or fall with the weather (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian floristry championships held during FlowersExpo’2017“Russian Florist Cup 2017”, the 18th Russian Championship on Professional Floristics being the major event for most local florists, will take place in the International Exhibition Center “Crocus Expo”, 12-13 September. The Championship will be held within the frameworks of the “FlowersExpo’2017”.
Winners of qualifying competitions included in the system of professional competitions of the National Guild of Florists and first prize winners of other floral contests will take part in the Championship.
The general theme of all competition tasks is “Only Bouquets”. The competition name speaks for itself. Participants are invited to demonstrate their vision on perhaps the main design product of a florist. Original solutions are encouraged not only in design but also in performance technique.
Competition tasks: 1. Bouquet “Flower Still Lives”, 2. Bouquets with the use of frames “The Ideal”, 3. Surprise task, 4. Vertical Bouquet , 5. Author’s Art Bouquet.
For more information:
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector:
Leave a comment: (max. 500 characters)
- All comments which are not related to the article contents will be removed.
- All comments with non-related commercial content, will be removed.
- All comments with offensive language, will be removed.