Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (185)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (12)
- US: Congressman visits florist (4)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (3)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (53)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1183)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (3)
- Counting down to the Expo Flor Ecuador opening (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (18)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (7)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
As a long-growing company, we are looking for committed employees for our company. Highly qualified, motivated employees are the basis of our success.
We are an expanding young plant company with 4ha greenhouse area in Germany and mother plants in Kenya and Uganda. Our long-time breeding work for chrysanthemums and bedding plants are the basis for our successful work.
Production Manager (m / f)
For mother Stock Operation in Uganda
On the base of the planning in our headquarter in Germany you are responsible for the implementation of the mother plant surfaces in Uganda. The propagation of the mother plants, ensuring the quality of our unrooted cuttings and the logistical handling are your tasks. Monitoring of fertilization and plant protection is subject to your horticultural expertise.
Together with our team, you ensure the high quality standards of our cuttings.
- Graduation as an ornamental plant gardener with subsequent further training (gardener master, technician) or university degree in horticulture
- Ideally professional experience in greenhouse management with management responsibility. You are also welcome as an ambitious career starter.
- Advanced specialist and user knowledge in the areas of fertilization, plant protection and propagation are necessary.
- Good English knowledge in word and writing, secure MS Office user experiences
- Self-motivated work style, leadership skills, strong organizational skills, as well as the joy in intercultural cooperation
We offer you an interesting job with advancement opportunities in a good social environment and in a safe African country with above average remuneration.
If you are interested in a varied activity in our team, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
An attractive and performance-oriented salary is waiting for you.
Please send your written application documents to:
Brandkamp Jungpflanzen · In der Flora 6 · 46419 Isselburg - Anholt
Telefon: +49 (0) 2874/91 36-0 · Telefax: 91 36-22 · www.brandkamp.de · firstname.lastname@example.org