Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
As a long-growing company, we are looking for committed employees for our company. Highly qualified, motivated employees are the basis of our success.
We are an expanding young plant company with 4ha greenhouse area in Germany and mother plants in Kenya and Uganda. Our long-time breeding work for chrysanthemums and bedding plants are the basis for our successful work.
Production Manager (m / f)
For mother Stock Operation in Uganda
On the base of the planning in our headquarter in Germany you are responsible for the implementation of the mother plant surfaces in Uganda. The propagation of the mother plants, ensuring the quality of our unrooted cuttings and the logistical handling are your tasks. Monitoring of fertilization and plant protection is subject to your horticultural expertise.
Together with our team, you ensure the high quality standards of our cuttings.
- Graduation as an ornamental plant gardener with subsequent further training (gardener master, technician) or university degree in horticulture
- Ideally professional experience in greenhouse management with management responsibility. You are also welcome as an ambitious career starter.
- Advanced specialist and user knowledge in the areas of fertilization, plant protection and propagation are necessary.
- Good English knowledge in word and writing, secure MS Office user experiences
- Self-motivated work style, leadership skills, strong organizational skills, as well as the joy in intercultural cooperation
We offer you an interesting job with advancement opportunities in a good social environment and in a safe African country with above average remuneration.
If you are interested in a varied activity in our team, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
An attractive and performance-oriented salary is waiting for you.
Please send your written application documents to:
Brandkamp Jungpflanzen · In der Flora 6 · 46419 Isselburg - Anholt
Telefon: +49 (0) 2874/91 36-0 · Telefax: 91 36-22 · www.brandkamp.de · firstname.lastname@example.org