Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (673)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (25)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- "Plum Power forever" (17)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (24)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
- How can we make millennials purchase flowers again? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
As a long-growing company, we are looking for committed employees for our company. Highly qualified, motivated employees are the basis of our success.
We are an expanding young plant company with 4ha greenhouse area in Germany and mother plants in Kenya and Uganda. Our long-time breeding work for chrysanthemums and bedding plants are the basis for our successful work.
Production Manager (m / f)
For mother Stock Operation in Uganda
On the base of the planning in our headquarter in Germany you are responsible for the implementation of the mother plant surfaces in Uganda. The propagation of the mother plants, ensuring the quality of our unrooted cuttings and the logistical handling are your tasks. Monitoring of fertilization and plant protection is subject to your horticultural expertise.
Together with our team, you ensure the high quality standards of our cuttings.
- Graduation as an ornamental plant gardener with subsequent further training (gardener master, technician) or university degree in horticulture
- Ideally professional experience in greenhouse management with management responsibility. You are also welcome as an ambitious career starter.
- Advanced specialist and user knowledge in the areas of fertilization, plant protection and propagation are necessary.
- Good English knowledge in word and writing, secure MS Office user experiences
- Self-motivated work style, leadership skills, strong organizational skills, as well as the joy in intercultural cooperation
We offer you an interesting job with advancement opportunities in a good social environment and in a safe African country with above average remuneration.
If you are interested in a varied activity in our team, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
An attractive and performance-oriented salary is waiting for you.
Please send your written application documents to:
Brandkamp Jungpflanzen · In der Flora 6 · 46419 Isselburg - Anholt
Telefon: +49 (0) 2874/91 36-0 · Telefax: 91 36-22 · www.brandkamp.de · firstname.lastname@example.org