Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Position: Horticultural Sales Representative
Location: Indiana (IN) & Kentucky (KY)
Status: Full time, permanent
Are you a self-starter, looking to partner with a family-owned company as a Sales Representative? Do you have experience in the professional horticulture industry and would like to join a north american leading manufacturer of high quality soil mixes (you may better recognize us from our well-known PRO-MIX line)? If yes, you have knocked on the right door!
Not only will you oversee your own territory (IN and KY) and ensure its growth, but you will be joining an experienced, knowledgeable and stable team that has developed over time a unique and diversified expertise.
Here is how you and your skills can contribute:
- You make a positive difference for customers by providing solution-based approaches and a proactive attitude. We are constantly growing as a company and we want to help our customers do the same!
- You can develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and distributors, while providing strategic, professional and high-touch follow up;
- Provide technical support, quotations, business proposals and solutions and act as the key liaison between the customer and Premier Tech;
- Participate and provide effective forecasting to ensure we meet future customer requirements;
- You strive to meet and exceed the regions’ sales objectives and organizational goals.
Is this role for “YOU”? Are you…
- A highly motivated individual who views sales as a long term, business relationship between two parties while striving to meet mutual objectives;
- One who is an effective communicator, in all aspects of communication (speaking, listening, writing, etc.);
- Wanting to continue growing your sales career beyond the 3 to 5 years of experience you already possess as a sales person in the horticulture industry;
- A graduate of a post-secondary institution with a degree in Horticulture or have extensive knowledge of the horticultural industry;
- You are available to travel overnight (approx. 40% of the time).
If you decide to apply and we agree that this role is for you, you will be supported by several internal programs which will enhance your personal development and your career. PT will do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential, but we can’t do it alone. Bring your drive, ambition and talent and let’s partner together.
Premier Tech (PT) (www.premiertech.com), it’s more than 90 years of passion, with over 3,500 team members in 24 countries. That’s right, team members, not employees. Through the teamwork of our three groups (Horticulture & Agriculture, Industrial Equipment, and Environmental Technologies), we keep growing, all around the world. We are intrapreneurs* at heart. We constantly challenge the status quo in order to push our limits. We are not afraid of taking calculated risks, never shying away from our mistakes along the way. Dedicated to always learn from our actions, we seize all growth opportunities, even the painful ones, sharing with each other the knowledge of our successes (which we always celebrate!) and failures. All together, we are deeply committed to excel at what we do and to win… We are the Premier Tech team!
3,500 Team members 24 Countries 41 Plants $675M CDN Sales 10.5 % Annualized growth 25 years
* Intrapreneur [noun]: a professional building a business from the inside out, contributing to a culture that creates value.