Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (425)
- Kenya: Senate probes working conditions on flower farms (1)
- Weight, drain and real time plant activity analysis become grower's sixth sense (1)
- Terra Nova offers sneak peek of 'peacock tail' begonia (1)
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
General Manager Latin America, based in Queretaro Mexico
The company Our client Priva makes and supplies products and services for sustainable, innovative climate control and process management, in world wide horticulture and utilities industries. It is an international family business with roots in the soil of the Westland area in the Netherlands. From there they have grown to become a global company with sites and training centers on every continent. With their certified partner network, Priva is represented in more than 100 countries. The Priva products and services are applied in all kinds of sectors such as greenhouses, offices and public buildings, urban farming, grow cells, retail, hotels, healthcare, museums and open field horticulture. For these sectors Priva develops dedicated solutions, which help their customers to obtain a more profitable business with a lower use of scarce natural resources like energy and water. This is the basis of Priva’s corporate credo: “We create a climate for growth”.
Priva works closely to their customers. They follow a regional market approach, operating from local offices throughout the world (EMEA, ASIA, North America & Latin America). On their behalf, Lutgo is looking for an ambitious & inspiring General Manager for the Priva office in Mexico (opened in 2010). The vacancy originated because the current Manager moves to another role and because Priva has the ambition to grow further in the Latin American region. The preferred starting date of the new candidate is as soon as possible.
The key responsibilities As General Manager you will be responsible for running the daily operations within the office, achieving the sales, the yearly sales target and the development of new verticals in the region. You will spend a big part of your time with managing key accounts in Latin-America. Commerce is in your veins and you don’t settle for less than the best. You are a pioneer and have a result driven and decisive management style. Your main goal will be successfully developing new verticals like Soft Fruit. Next to that you will contribute to an excellent service level. With your vision and management style you and your team will be able to achieve set goals. It’s in your nature to deal with great (commercial) challenges as you come up with stimulating and creative solutions. You are a (strategic) business developer, manager, connector & pioneer all at the same time. With your commercial drive and experience within horticulture, you will be able to build and further strengthen the existing (B2B) network. You have experience in international horticulture and together with the local sales team you create the best service thinkable. You know your way around the Latin-American culture and you are accustomed to sell by means of building and maintaining a relationship. You are well acquainted with technology and you know how to close the deal. Our ambition is to create one supporting regional office with multiple local offices in the Americas, therefore you will report to the General Manager of Priva Inc. in California, USA.
- A Bachelor degree (e.g. Technical Business Management or comparable);
- Experience with B2B Sales in an international environment;
- Verifiable management experience and experience in the horticulture business is appreciated;
- You are an entrepreneur with a clear vision, who thinks strategically while managing the day to day operation.;
- You are proficient in English and Spanish in word and writing;
- You are prepared to frequently travel for the business within Latin America and abroad.
- You are sensitive for the things going on around you and you are able to shift styles to communicate and work with different cultures on a daily basis;
- The following competencies are applicable to you: vision, go-getter, decisive, result driven, coaching ability, interpersonal sensitivity and cooperating and experienced user of esp. MS Office applications.
Priva offers you a varied, independent and challenging position within an international family-owned business (400 professional and committed colleagues). At Priva exists an open culture in which extensive collaboration is emphasized and valued. When B2B sales, horticulture, entrepreneuring, managing and Latin America is in your veins, you may be the candidate we are looking for!
+31 297 25 55 70