Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (833)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Africalla Kenya Ltd is one of the worlds largest Calla
flowergrowers. For our production location Kaptagat , Kenya we offer a
job oppurtunity as assistant farm manager.
Are you the right man for the job ?
Assistant farm manager
Profile Job requirements
- Bachelor / Master degree Horticulture / Agriculture (or equal by relevant experience).
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with a diversity of people.
- A high degree of commitment and involvement.
- Initiative taking and continually seek ways to improve.
- Being a team player, you are able to work in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Energetic with adequate tact.
- Leading without authority.
Place of employment Kaptagat, Kenya
interesting international career opportunity within a growing,
well-established, leading and solid group. Good possibilities for
further development. The position offers a competitive remuneration
Contact and informationFor further information or send your c.v. to :
Mr Harry Rooijakkers