Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
A greenfield role opportunity within this innovative Fresh produce company.
Category Manager – Avocado & Mango
Every day, we provide fresh, healthy, local fruit and produce to Australian consumers. Freshmax is a significant industry player which has seen considerable growth in the last 2 years due to business performance and a number of exciting acquisitions.
We are now recruiting for a newly established role of Category Manager – Avocado & Mango based in Brisbane.
This key role has the responsibility for developing the Category Strategic Plan (CSP) in agreement with Group stakeholders to deliver short and long term Category sales to ensure optimum profitability and growth. You will have overall management of supply volumes and planning for Freshmax programs including key strategic customers and export market requirements, with the aim to achieve store and shopper penetration, utilize innovation and maximize visibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Implementation and coordination of the CSP with other Group category managers, imports, sales and marketing teams to ensure program availability, visibility and supply
• managing all aspects of the Category range to ensure cost effective and profitable targets
• set and attain all budget requirements for Category
• develop and provide leadership management in line with key business objectives to maximize new trading opportunities
• oversee all aspects of Category promotions and pricing to maximize customer appeal
• managing and developing excellent client relationships with key suppliers and customers
• work cohesively with the Category to give the company a competitive advantage within the industry
• analyse data on customer and industry trends to develop future growth plans
• develop a safe and happy team through your coaching and professional development capability
• ensuring delivery of the highest standards of customer service and outstanding product quality
The successful candidate will have:
• strong business acumen and ability to analyse and make decisions on financial and KPI data
• passion for our fresh product industry with 10 years Sales management experience or similar
• a track record of building profitable sales and relationships and being able to work under pressure
• strong customer service ethic with the highest levels of integrity and reliability
• excellent commercial, oral communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills
• superior level of creative thinking and business disciplines
• experience in dealing with large national retailing customers
• a tertiary qualification in operations management, marketing or business would be an advantage
• ability to represent the company professionally and travel overnight and overseas as required
• Superior experience with MS Office products or similar
• legally able to work in Australia
Freshmax is dedicated to ensuring our team are provided with an environment geared toward the recognition of achievement, growth, safety and well-being.
No agencies please. Please apply before 30th of May to Caroline Child firstname.lastname@example.org