Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1076)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh Del Monte is
one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers
and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and
vegetables, as well as leading producer and distributor of prepared food
across the globe. For more information see www.freshdelmonte.com.
As part of Fresh Del Monte, Del Monte (Holland) BV is serving mainly the Benelux & Northern Europe countries. The company is located in Bleiswijk.
Sales ManagerTo strengthen the commercial team we are looking for a Sales Manager.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for:
- Daily sales to existing and new customers in the Northern Europe area.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs, for both existing and new product lines,
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities (special focus on the German market) through cold calling, networking, etc.,
- Setting up meetings with potential clients,
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products/ services,
- Creating frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data,
- Participating on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences,
- Negotiating/closing deals and handle complaints,
- Collaborating with team as one to achieve overall better results.
We are looking for a candidate who is/has:
- Proven (minimum 5-10 years) experience as a sales manager or relevant role,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch, English and German.
- Experienced ERP user and knowledge of MS Office,
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques,
- Fast learner and passion for sales,
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Permanent full time position in a challenging international environment.
- Competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this role as Sales Manager, please send your CV to JFerran@freshdelmonte.com.