Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (957)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
Status: Full time, permanent
Are you a self-starter, looking to partner as a Sales Representative with a privately-held company with an impressive stability of ownership? Do you have experience in the professional horticulture and hydroponic markets and would like to join a north american leading manufacturer of high quality soil mixes (you may better recognize us from our well-known PRO-MIX line)? If yes, you have knocked on the right door!
Not only will you oversee your own territory (Western Canada, i.e. BC, AB, SK and MB) and ensure its growth, but you will be joining an experienced, knowledgeable and stable team that has developed over time a unique and diversified expertise.
Here is how you and your skills can contribute:
- Make a positive difference for customers by providing solution-based approaches and a proactive attitude. We are constantly growing as a company and we want to help our customers do the same!
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and distributors, while providing strategic, professional and high-touch follow up;
- Provide technical support, quotations, business proposals and solutions and act as the key liaison between the customer and Premier Tech;
- Participate and provide effective forecasting to ensure we meet future customer requirements;
- Strive to meet and exceed the regionsí sales objectives and organizational goals.
- A highly motivated individual who views sales as a long term, business relationship between two parties while striving to meet mutual objectives;
- One who is an effective communicator, in all aspects of communication (speaking, listening, writing, etc.);
- Wanting to continue growing your sales career beyond the 3 to 5 years of experience you already possess as a sales person in the horticulture and/or the hydronic markets;
- A graduate of a post-secondary institution with a degree in Horticulture or have extensive knowledge of the horticultural industry;
- Available to travel overnight as needed for trade shows, business meetings and territory work.
Premier Tech (PT), itís more than 90 years of passion, with over 3,800 team members in 24 countries. Thatís right, team members, not employees. Through the teamwork of our three groups (Horticulture & Agriculture, Industrial Equipment, and Environmental Technologies), we keep growing, all around the world. We are intrapreneurs* at heart. We constantly challenge the status quo in order to push our limits. We are not afraid of taking calculated risks, never shying away from our mistakes along the way. Dedicated to always learn from our actions, we seize all growth opportunities, even the painful ones, sharing with each other the knowledge of our successes (which we always celebrate!) and failures. All together, we are deeply committed to excel at what we do and to winÖ We are the Premier Tech team!
3,800 Team members 24 Countries 41 Plants $725M CA Sales 10.5 % Annualized growth 25 years
* Intrapreneur [noun]: a professional building a business from the inside out, contributing to a culture that creates value.
For more information: