Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (241)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
Would you like to work in an international environment, are you commercially driven, have a good sense of humor and would you like to work with a modern and rapidly growing organization with good future perspective then you may be a good fit for above position.
The Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate will focus on the development of the company's business whilst providing the latest in agronomic advice and current technology to maximise the performance of client enterprises.
Sound understanding of current Horticulture production techniques with a high level of knowledge relating to broad acre agronomic and production practices.
The successful candidate will have a high level of leadership, management and excellent communication skills. Fluent in English and Spanish, Dutch, Russian will be an advantage. You will be comfortable in providing technical information to clients and have a good working knowledge of current Greenhouse production, nutritional and Growing medium products. Previous experience in working with Coco peat growing medium is definite advantage.
key focus is to Support the sales team by providing technical knowledge, product information, product position versus competitors, market trends, etc
Tertiary qualifications related to agronomy essential, while commercial field experience and a background in a international business would be an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to reflect proven experience. This position is supported by ongoing training and will form part of the Agronomy services team. The position offers excellent career opportunities to be involved with a Browngrow team dedicated to the delivery of high quality Coco peat products.
If you are interested in this role as Agronomist Consultant, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org