Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (840)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (8)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (3)
- Dalat is “Honor City” of HortEx Vietnam 2018 (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Senior grower/partner for greenhouse company in Canada
For one of our clients we look for a senior grower or partner for a 10 Ha. greenhouse production company in Ontario, Canada. The management needs assistance and is interested in a partnership for their vegetable production and packing facilities.
Recently they have installed artificial lights to produce year-round for the Canadian and USA markets.
Candidates have proven experience in the production of fruit vegetables in high-tech controlled greenhouses, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to settle in Canada.
If you are interested to work or start your business in Canada, please contact Bert Loomans for more information.
LOOMANS consultancy & supplies for the agri- & horticulture
phone: +31653205843 - mail: email@example.com – www.loomanscs.nl