Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (719)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
- A flower shop dedicated to roses only (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Senior grower/partner for greenhouse company in Canada
For one of our clients we look for a senior grower or partner for a 10 Ha. greenhouse production company in Ontario, Canada. The management needs assistance and is interested in a partnership for their vegetable production and packing facilities.
Recently they have installed artificial lights to produce year-round for the Canadian and USA markets.
Candidates have proven experience in the production of fruit vegetables in high-tech controlled greenhouses, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to settle in Canada.
If you are interested to work or start your business in Canada, please contact Bert Loomans for more information.
LOOMANS consultancy & supplies for the agri- & horticulture
phone: +31653205843 - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – www.loomanscs.nl