Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
ABERFELDY NURSERIES LTD.
Is currently seeking applications for:
GREENHOUSE MANAGER/HEAD GROWER - BERMUDA
This position will join our team at the Aberfeldy Somerset Plant Production Nursery, holding the responsibility of overseeing all daily operations and to grow a wide variety of quality plant material for our busy Retail Garden Centre.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in the production of Potted Flower, Indoor Topical Foliage, Seasonal Bedding and Woody Ornamental crops.
- Total knowledge and understanding of all water, fertilizers and growing mediums.
- Proficient in plant product scheduling, procurement, production and propagation.
- Complete understanding of greenhouse systems and environmental conditions.
- Ability to ensure day to day that all aspects of the greenhouse and buildings are maintained for structural integrity and maximum efficiency.
- Maintain accurate record keeping and files for inventory, plant orders, production schedules etc.
- Articulate exemplary team leadership skills to communicate with and supervise a small team of growers whilst providing education and development.
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach to all the above and the ability to problem solve in what can be a challenging industry on a small island.
Applicants must possess:
- Masters Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture and a minimum of 5 years in a similar position.
- Pesticide Applicators License
For more information please contact:
Phone: (441) 236-2927