Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Last commentsmore »
- "Plum Power forever" (18)
- Terra Nova Nurseries introduces heat-loving heucherella variety (26)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (674)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (25)
- Dutch grower supplies plants to world's biggest cruise ship (27)
- For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generators (16)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Inside Sales Coordinator - USA
POSITION: Inside Sales Coordinator - 2 Positions Available
LOCATION: Wixom, MI or York, PA
The Inside Sales Coordinator will provide direct sales support to the Sales Executives and Account Managers. By assisting in all clerical duties (and more) they will help generate revenue for the company by supporting the troops in the field so they can focus on critical sales and promotional efforts.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Highly organized.
- Industry/Gardening experience preferred, but not a requirement.
- Experience in customer service field preferred, but not a requirement.
- Flexible schedule including the ability to work some weekends throughout the year.
- Phone and email support for the CSO, Sales Manager and Account Managers.
- Field customer calls and emails in a timely fashion.
- Manage stores in the territory with annual sales of $100K or less.
- Represent the company at customer events, grand openings and trade shows.
- Put together samples and marketing packages/posters for customers.
- Submit marketing inventory requests to Alisha.
- Submit new store applications, credit requests and terms change requests.
- Submit deviations.
- Assist with quoting customers and submitting to the pricing group.
- Run top reports for sales and assist in analyzing them.
- Assist in scheduling store visits (shared calendar).
- Send out approved email blasts on new products, stock issues and tips.
- Help prepare and attend customer events.
- Assist with RMA and accounting issues.
- CRM Entry.
- Learn the company, customers and industry to a level that is promotable to Account Manager, if a territory becomes available.
- Running requested BI Reports
- Salesman Toolbox and O:Sales Folder contents/maintenance
- Trade Show Support
- Travel Assistance (Plane, Hotel, & Car)
- New Customer Mailings
- Customer Anniversary mailings
- Prep Customer Performance Thank you cards
- Prepare Expense Reports for Sales Staff
- Visio and Power Point Assistance
- Take over Monthly Sales Objectives Agenda and communication with other departments
- Populate Template of monthly highlights for Executives
- Assist with Sales presentations for Executive Meetings
- Make Customer/Vendor calls while I am travelling
- Sort and Prepare Monthly Non-standard Terms report
- Assist as necessary with Supplier contracts
- Add business cards to contacts
- National Sales Meeting Preparation assistance
- Assist with updating Sales Forms
- Assist with SLS & Exclusive brand promotions to help increase brand awareness/revenue
- Send Samples, Literature and SWAG To Customers
This position is a critical support function that allows or sales executives and managers more face-to-face time for selling (presenting new product opportunities, attending customer appreciation events and grand openings, doing dealer presentations, giving customers tours of Sunlight, merchandising and importantly, prospecting for new business). The position will help keep us organized, our CRM up to date, and improve and increase follow up efforts. The end goal is to improve the customer experience making Sunlight Supply the PREFERRED destination for their products and services.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org