Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (727)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (4)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (4)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (1)
- Take a look inside the greenhouse of a Dutch succulent grower (3)
- Meet Greenlife in the Netherlands (1)
- In search of a transportation proof Poinsettia (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Expo Agroalimentaria receives more interest from ornamental industry
- Danziger intrigues visitors at the FloraHolland Trade Fair
- Europe and China sign cooperation agreement on plant variety rights
- "Limonica highly effective against thrips and whitefly"
- US (MI): Walters Gardens nears completion of Acclimation Range
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Territory Sales Position - US
Stuppy is growing and hiring a new territory sales representative for additional expansion in the Western United States (AZ,CA,NV,OR,WA,ID,UT) . Our sales representatives work with several types of greenhouse users including: ornamental growers, perennial growers, retail centers, schools, researchers, hydroponic vegetable growers, and aquaponic farmers. Stuppy does not pursue cannabis growers as clients.
We are looking for bright, outgoing people who can continually build and maintain strong relationship with clients. Stuppy customers expect an understanding of their unique growing requirements and confidence in our technical recommendations. This position requires technical knowledge and the ability to configure greenhouses to work for a variety of crops and environmental conditions. You will be required to manage multiple sales opportunities, communicate clearly with customers, and generate quality results.
Horticultural experience and knowledge is ideal, but not required. A passion to learn and connect with horticultural professionals is a must. People with engineering, construction, and configured product sales will be considered. You will be trained. We have excellent home office staff to support you.
Compensation is commissioned based. Our best sales people earn over $100,000 annually. Ideal locations for this candidate’s home base would be Oregon, Central California, or Arizona. Travel is a must, expect to be out and about ten or more days a month. Most expenses are reimbursed and a vehicle is provided. In your first year expect regular travel to the home office in Kansas City, Missouri.
Visit us at www.stuppy.com to learn more our products, services and markets served.
Applicants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Territory Sales in the subject line.