Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Territory Sales Position - US
Stuppy is growing and hiring a new territory sales representative for additional expansion in the Western United States (AZ,CA,NV,OR,WA,ID,UT) . Our sales representatives work with several types of greenhouse users including: ornamental growers, perennial growers, retail centers, schools, researchers, hydroponic vegetable growers, and aquaponic farmers. Stuppy does not pursue cannabis growers as clients.
We are looking for bright, outgoing people who can continually build and maintain strong relationship with clients. Stuppy customers expect an understanding of their unique growing requirements and confidence in our technical recommendations. This position requires technical knowledge and the ability to configure greenhouses to work for a variety of crops and environmental conditions. You will be required to manage multiple sales opportunities, communicate clearly with customers, and generate quality results.
Horticultural experience and knowledge is ideal, but not required. A passion to learn and connect with horticultural professionals is a must. People with engineering, construction, and configured product sales will be considered. You will be trained. We have excellent home office staff to support you.
Compensation is commissioned based. Our best sales people earn over $100,000 annually. Ideal locations for this candidate’s home base would be Oregon, Central California, or Arizona. Travel is a must, expect to be out and about ten or more days a month. Most expenses are reimbursed and a vehicle is provided. In your first year expect regular travel to the home office in Kansas City, Missouri.
Visit us at www.stuppy.com to learn more our products, services and markets served.
Applicants should send an email to email@example.com with Territory Sales in the subject line.