Job offersmore »
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
Last commentsmore »
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (4)
- "The future of Women’s Day is purple" (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (903)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (14)
- FlowersExpo’2017 and the Russian flower market (1)
- FloraHolland market information: less supply at Christmas (2)
- There's a bromeliad for everyone (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Camposol Fresh BV
is looking for an ambitious and energetic professional for the position
of Quality coordinator EU for our Fruit trading office in Maasdijk. As
Quality coordinator, you are responsible to Control the quality of the
products. Inspection of the product at arrival, in stock and at
delivery. Inform quality problems to our suppliers; keep tracking of
quality issues and customer claims. Make specifications for new
products. Assist with Quality management system audits.
Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
Function description:QUALITY CONTROL
Responsible for verification of the quality of products, record and report of every quality Inspection of the product at arrival, in stock and at delivery, quality test. And communicate result of inspection to the team members.
Control and contribute in the compliance of all the procedures: manipulating and storing the products, evaluating suppliers.
Elaborate and update specification for all our products. Make sure suppliers and service providers knows about the requirements.
Keep track of all claims to suppliers or from customers and to get feedback from suppliers/customers.
- University degree
- English and Spanish fluently and other language is a plus.
- Good analytic skills.
- Excel, power point.
- Be able to work under pressure
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Specific knowledge of Quality Control, Quality Management and Certifications.
- This position requires ability to work effectively and good communication with suppliers and customers.
- Coordinate with different Quality inspections around Europe.
- Work with international colleagues communicated with them effectively.
- Work in a fast and dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a solid private company.
- Opportunity to grow professional in fresh produce Sector
- Competitive salary
- Travel in EU