Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Bio World B.V. is a full package supplier of biological vegetables and fruit. We are a 100% biological. Why? Because we believe in the market perspective of the biological shelf, for the consumers that look for fresh biological products.
As part of the Best Fresh Group, we stand for ‘best of both worlds’: the expertise of a specialist and the power of a large organization. For our customers In Europe there is a large network of our own growers and professional suppliers worldwide to guarantee a complete biological assortment of vegetables and fruit.
To expand to our commercial team in Germany, we are looking for an:
Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Located in Kleve (near Venlo)
In this position your sales activities are aimed at the German Retail and wholesale market. You perform acquisition to gain the interest of new customers for our beautiful products and you carry out intensive relationship management activities to serve the existing customers to the best of their needs. The challenge is to expand the market share, gain more customers and build on existing clients.
Besides sales activities, you are also responsible for the purchase of some products. By performing intensive relationship management activities with the growers/suppliers you take care of an optimal availability and quality of our fresh assortment.
While performing your function, you will work together closely with our branches in Westland, Venlo and Spain, where cultivation as well as trade activities take place.
- Carry out daily sales calls to sell the bio assortment
- Perform research and acquire new customers and suppliers
- Making offers and negotiate deals / contracts
- Develop long-term programs with customers
- Guarding current orders and deliveries
- Fixing problems, making sure of timely payments by customers
- Relationship management and visiting customers and suppliers
- Participate in (international) business fairs
Required knowledge and experience:
- Higher educational level or equivalent ability
- Multiple years of experience in a similar function in Fresh Produce
- Affinity with organic and/or sustainability
- Good language proficiency in English and German, Dutch is nice but not required
- Excellent social and communicative skills
- Commercial insight
- Sustainable attitude
- No 9 to 5 mentality
Bio World is a company where you can freely develop yourself as a person. We offer a diverse job in a young and driven team, located in 3 countries. There is an open atmosphere, employees are very concerned with their relations and have passion for the product. The internal communication is informal and there are short lines, to be able to switch easily in this always dynamic world of fresh vegetables and fruit.
An excellent salary is offered, the height of which depends on age and experience.
If you have questions regarding this function, you can contact Suzanna Strampraat on the following phone number +31 (0)174-530806 (only English/Dutch). To apply you can send your resume and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses will be treated confidentially.
For more information about Bio World B.V. you can visit the website http://www.bioworld.nl or http://www.biomontana.com
We decided to perform the acquisition for this job offer ourselves. Therefore, acquisition is not appreciated.
Bio, Biological, Organic, fairtrade, sustainability, agf, fruit, vegetables, agricultural sales, export, import, commercial, trade, trader, Holland, senior, medior, Deutschland, Duitsland, Limburg, organisch, Nachhaltigkeit, handel, Obst und Gemüse, kommerziell, Käufer, Verkäufer,