Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Job reference: 4740M
Job type: Commercial
Location: Eastern Regions / Holland
Skills required: Commercial / Trading
Sector: Fresh Produce
Salary: ££ To Attract The Best
Our client is one of the largest and most diverse produce companies in the UK with interests in all sectors of the fresh produce industry. The company continues to expand its operations and is constantly looking for new opportunities and further growth.
The Dutch arm of their business imports many types and varieties of produce from worldwide sources for their mainland EU markets. As such they have their own cold-storage, pre-packing and order-picking facility which is all BRC Storage & Distribution certified.
The business continues to grow and expand both in the UK and the EU. As such they are very keen to source expert and highly competent TRADERS in salad, veg both in Holland and they UK. They are also very keen to talk/meet with key individuals who can look to develop a fruit aspect to their EU offering from their Dutch base.
If you fit this criteria as described and already have a well-established procurement and/or sales base and would be interested to have exploratory conversations with our client for either their UK or Dutch businesses, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your details via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 to discuss further.