Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (953)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Job reference: 4740M
Job type: Commercial
Location: Eastern Regions / Holland
Skills required: Commercial / Trading
Sector: Fresh Produce
Salary: ££ To Attract The Best
Our client is one of the largest and most diverse produce companies in the UK with interests in all sectors of the fresh produce industry. The company continues to expand its operations and is constantly looking for new opportunities and further growth.
The Dutch arm of their business imports many types and varieties of produce from worldwide sources for their mainland EU markets. As such they have their own cold-storage, pre-packing and order-picking facility which is all BRC Storage & Distribution certified.
The business continues to grow and expand both in the UK and the EU. As such they are very keen to source expert and highly competent TRADERS in salad, veg both in Holland and they UK. They are also very keen to talk/meet with key individuals who can look to develop a fruit aspect to their EU offering from their Dutch base.
If you fit this criteria as described and already have a well-established procurement and/or sales base and would be interested to have exploratory conversations with our client for either their UK or Dutch businesses, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your details via this website or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 to discuss further.