Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GreenFood Iberica is an exporter of Spanish fruits and vegetables. They are represented in ten different markets and they run an average of 3000 trucks per year.
Their motto is to understand the needs of their customers and satisfy
them. GreenFood Iberica is a member of one of the biggest Scandinavian
private players in the fruit and vegetables business, GreenFood. The
GreenFood group is formed by 23 different companies in several different countries.
To expand their business portfolio, the rapidly growing GreenFood Iberica is looking for an enthusiastic Buyer greenhouse crops from Almeria based in Spain.This is your opportunity for a challenging job in a subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry.
Buyer greenhouse crops(capsicum, cucumber, courgette and aubergine)
in Almeria (Spain)
RoleA challenging position with a global Fresh Produce expert.
Take ownership of the products within your categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, cost prices and margins and keeping the supplier satisfied, as they are considered a core asset for Greenfood Iberica.
- Sourcing and purchasing high quality produce from well known, top notch growers in the Almeria region, that comply with the highest standards of food safety and quality set by Greenfood Iberica and it’s customers.
- Managing the supplier base as the relationship with the supplier is key to bringing value into the chain and securing continuity.
- Continuously working with suppliers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking control of the whole supply chain from seedling to end clients.
- Taking responsibility for following and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
ProfileA relationship builder with a healthy interest in salad crops
- Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture with training in areas such as food safety, food quality and trading, NEVI 1 is an advantage.
- Fresh Produce experience and previous buying experience of crops from Almeria such as capsicums, courgettes, cucumbers and aubergines is an absolute must.
- Proficient commercial skills.
- Language skills in English and Spanish is a must.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Reliable and socially minded
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
business is located in Mont-Ras near Gerona Spain, the initial base
will be in Mont-Ras for a year, and then it is possible to relocate to
the Almeria region.
OfferA challenging position in a subsidiary of one of world’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
ApplicationsGreenFood Iberica has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of the Buyer Salad crops Almeria exclusively to FreshRecruitment.
For more information please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 or email@example.com. Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to Green food Iberica website.
A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.
FreshRecruitment specialises in Food & Agri positions at Bachelors and Masters levels. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as entrepreneurs. We work with a substantial database using social media and directed recruitment campaigns, dealing with International recruitment by way of an elaborate network (e.g. Europa, Asia, Africa, South-America). Our market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG/ OOH), Food Technology, Nutrition, Bio-Based, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. Our job specialisms, for both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Directors, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyers, Traders, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologists, Nutritionists, Quality Managers (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.