Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GB Farms was established in 1991. It acquired 2000 acres of land and transformed it into one of the most trusted agricultural farms in Egypt. We constantly seek to stay updated with the most advanced international agricultural practices and food safety regulations We grow a variety of fresh and exotic fruits; Grapes (Sugra one, Flame, Crimson, Autumn Royal, Red Globe), Mangoes, figs, Citrus, and stone fruits.
We are currently searching for promising Candidates to join our dynamic team in the role of:
Farm General Manager
Responsible for directing all operational duties on the farm, including ensuring high crop yields and quality, operational planning, making procurement decisions, helping maintain farm fixed assets, controlling costs and improving efficiency of farm and packhouses, handling overall budget activities, overseeing the implementation of certificates (BRC, Global Gap, etcÖ), providing detailed reports on farm operations to top management, keeping employees motivated and helping them develop via regular internal and external training.
This role will need a candidate with proven senior farm management skills and experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of soil, water and plants
- Strong Management skills of administration to promote a competitive and efficient environment
Compensation and Location
Outstanding salary package offered along with benefits. The role is based in sunny Egypt near the Cairo-Alexandria Dessert road.
Please send me your application or contact on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also we invite you to visit our website at www.ghabbour-farms.com, to get a good idea of who we are.