Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (158)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GB Farms was established in 1991. It acquired 2000 acres of land and transformed it into one of the most trusted agricultural farms in Egypt. We constantly seek to stay updated with the most advanced international agricultural practices and food safety regulations We grow a variety of fresh and exotic fruits; Grapes (Sugra one, Flame, Crimson, Autumn Royal, Red Globe), Mangoes, figs, Citrus, and stone fruits.
We are currently searching for promising Candidates to join our dynamic team in the role of:
Farm General Manager
Responsible for directing all operational duties on the farm, including ensuring high crop yields and quality, operational planning, making procurement decisions, helping maintain farm fixed assets, controlling costs and improving efficiency of farm and packhouses, handling overall budget activities, overseeing the implementation of certificates (BRC, Global Gap, etc…), providing detailed reports on farm operations to top management, keeping employees motivated and helping them develop via regular internal and external training.
This role will need a candidate with proven senior farm management skills and experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of soil, water and plants
- Strong Management skills of administration to promote a competitive and efficient environment
Compensation and Location
Outstanding salary package offered along with benefits. The role is based in sunny Egypt near the Cairo-Alexandria Dessert road.
Please send me your application or contact on email email@example.com
Also we invite you to visit our website at www.ghabbour-farms.com, to get a good idea of who we are.