Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (955)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers of all sizes. As a member of our highly respected sales team, you will manage all sales functions for your assigned territories to ensure business growth.
- Drive sales of peat and professional growing media.
- Execute the sales plan to meet revenue goals and objectives within strategic markets of a geographic region.
- Identify and create opportunities for establishing new accounts.
- Cultivate existing customer relationships.
- Manage time effectively while remaining flexible to meet changing company or customers needs.
- Actively engaged in industry associations and networks.
- Leverage various departments while working opportunities through the sales process.
- Demonstrate and apply product knowledge.
- Provide feedback to the company on the development of new products to meet evolving demands.
- Contribute feedback to marketing department in order to meet market needs.
- Assist in coordinating special events within the territory.
- Operate within approved expense plan.
- Minimum 7 years horticultural or related industry sales experience.
- A proven track record of successful results for customers and prospects.
- Horticultural education or equivalent related work experience.
- An aptitude to identify and understand various growing challenges.
- Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Available and willingness to travel on a weekly basis.
- Valid driverís license and dependable vehicle is required.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with CRM systems.
This position offers a base salary, commission, bonus plan, travel expenses and a benefits package.
* This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org