Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (243)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1237)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (6)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (156)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (35)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers of all sizes. As a member of our highly respected sales team, you will manage all sales functions for your assigned territories to ensure business growth.
- Drive sales of peat and professional growing media.
- Execute the sales plan to meet revenue goals and objectives within strategic markets of a geographic region.
- Identify and create opportunities for establishing new accounts.
- Cultivate existing customer relationships.
- Manage time effectively while remaining flexible to meet changing company or customers needs.
- Actively engaged in industry associations and networks.
- Leverage various departments while working opportunities through the sales process.
- Demonstrate and apply product knowledge.
- Provide feedback to the company on the development of new products to meet evolving demands.
- Contribute feedback to marketing department in order to meet market needs.
- Assist in coordinating special events within the territory.
- Operate within approved expense plan.
- Minimum 7 years horticultural or related industry sales experience.
- A proven track record of successful results for customers and prospects.
- Horticultural education or equivalent related work experience.
- An aptitude to identify and understand various growing challenges.
- Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Available and willingness to travel on a weekly basis.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle is required.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with CRM systems.
This position offers a base salary, commission, bonus plan, travel expenses and a benefits package.
* This document is written in the masculine gender to facilitate reading and understanding.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org