Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
We are looking for a Key account manager for our Fruit Trading office in Maasdijk (Camposol Fresh B.V).
This person will be focus to execute sales and support the commercial
activities. Main responsibility will be to trade the products offered
by Camposol, meeting the sales development and contributing to increase
the companyís profitability. This person is aware that the quality and
safety of products are according with customer requirements and in
compliance with legal requirements of the customers.
Key Account Manager
- Contact, negotiate and close sales with customers, managing the entire sales process to ensure long-term relationships with customers.
- Consolidation of customer requirements
- Coordinationís with Supply chain department.
- processing of orders in operational system.
- Preparing market reports & presentations according to company products.
- Client portfolio ( Research, Update and Management)
- University degree
- Minimum of 2 yearsí experience in the AGF branch, sales experience is not obligated.
- English fluently (German + Spanish is a plus)
- Sociable and proactive
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accurancy
- Good analytic skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
- This position requires ability to work effectively and good communication with customers.
- Work with international colleagues communicated with them effectively.
- Work in a fast and dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a solid private company.
- Opportunity to grow professional in fresh produce Sector
- Competitive salary
- International business trips