Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (19)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (10)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (22)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (34)
- Dancing in a Dutch orchid greenhouse (1)
- Germany: Landgard begins marketing offensive for “Frag die Pflanze” (2)
- From Kilimanjaro to Perligran (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1226)
- Could this be Ethiopia's new dawn? (7)
- Stone paper to substitute plastic? (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
We are looking for a Key account manager for our Fruit Trading office in Maasdijk (Camposol Fresh B.V).
This person will be focus to execute sales and support the commercial
activities. Main responsibility will be to trade the products offered
by Camposol, meeting the sales development and contributing to increase
the company’s profitability. This person is aware that the quality and
safety of products are according with customer requirements and in
compliance with legal requirements of the customers.
Key Account Manager
- Contact, negotiate and close sales with customers, managing the entire sales process to ensure long-term relationships with customers.
- Consolidation of customer requirements
- Coordination’s with Supply chain department.
- processing of orders in operational system.
- Preparing market reports & presentations according to company products.
- Client portfolio ( Research, Update and Management)
- University degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the AGF branch, sales experience is not obligated.
- English fluently (German + Spanish is a plus)
- Sociable and proactive
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accurancy
- Good analytic skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
- This position requires ability to work effectively and good communication with customers.
- Work with international colleagues communicated with them effectively.
- Work in a fast and dynamic environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a solid private company.
- Opportunity to grow professional in fresh produce Sector
- Competitive salary
- International business trips