Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager | Fresh Produce | Italy
An excellent opportunity for a bi-lingual supply chain professional to work for a vibrant and innovative grower-owned organisation that exports fresh produce globally. To support the growth plans of the business, they are expanding their operations in Europe and are looking for a supply chain professional to join their team based in Italy. Speaking both Italian and English is essential for this role, along with a strong background in stock and inventory management and logistics as well as fresh produce.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will take responsibility for managing internal relationships with global colleagues and external relationships with suppliers and shipping companies to co-ordinate deliveries and ensure that market orders are fulfilled in full, on time and meeting the specifications. You will need to have an excellent level of IT skills including Word, Advanced Excel, SAP and warehouse or inventory management systems.
This role is ideal for an analytical thinker who plans activities and projects thoroughly and copes well with setbacks. English and Italian language skills are essential, with French and Spanish an advantage. You will need a flexible approach to work in locations in Italy and Europe.
We are looking for experience in commercial fruit production, harvest management, packing processes and cool storage management.
Apply now or call Jon on 01780 480530 or email@example.com