Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (951)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Operations Manager | Fresh Produce
Currently working with a vibrant and innovative grower-owned organisation that exports fresh produce globally. We are looking to speak with an Italian speaking Senior Operations professionals with a background in fresh produce who are competent and 'people centric'.
Fulfilling a Senior Operations leadership position, you will report into the Europe Regional Manager and lead the production, packing and technical teams to implement orchard to market excellent targets. Through successful management of a team of twelve you will not only achieve the growth strategy of planting an increased number of hectares but responsible for ensuring high quality production ready for shipment to markets worldwide.
This role is ideal for a strong leader who is fluent in both English and Italian and flexible to work in locations in Italy and Europe. We are looking for Experience in commercial fruit production, harvest management, packing processes and cool storage management.
You will be naturally adept to thrive within a fast-paced and varied environment - to be a successful candidate you will demonstrate a proven track record in delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
Apply now or call Jon on 01780 480530 or firstname.lastname@example.org