Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1077)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
- Ukraine: Flowers still popular despite high prices (1)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (3)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (12)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (106)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (9)
- Cut, stick and check with the new Cutting & Planting 1800 (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (5)
- Indian farmer successfully shifts to gerbera cultivation (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Open position: Product manager for growing media
INSPIRING POSITION FOR A HORTICULTURAL EXPERT
Kekkilä Professional is looking for an enthusiastic horticultural professional with deep product expertise to support the growing business globally. As a product manager you are responsible for managing your product portfolio with a perspective on growth and profitability. You are responsible for product group strategies, long-term planning and running the product development processes.
You work closely with the supply chain, marketing and sales worldwide. You are a member of the Category management and advisory team. You can be located either in Vantaa or Eurajoki, Finland or in Niibi, Estonia. Travelling on a regular basis is required.
In order to succeed in this position, we expect you to have a diverse experience in growing, product development and customer relations. You have a horticultural or agricultural education and working experience in the field. You are also experienced in project management. You communicate fluently in English, other languages are an advantage.
As a person you are an active, social and enthusiastic team player. You enjoy working in a changing multicultural environment and you take the responsibility of developing processes and co-operation between functions. You are well known for your structured way of working.
For more information, please contact Business Director Tiia Kujanpää, tel. +358 (0)40 8417108, on 10th April at 16-18 o´clock (EET).
Please, apply by 15.4.2018 via our website: https://www.kekkilaprofessional.com/info/productmanager/