Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Open position: Product manager for growing media
INSPIRING POSITION FOR A HORTICULTURAL EXPERT
Kekkilä Professional is looking for an enthusiastic horticultural professional with deep product expertise to support the growing business globally. As a product manager you are responsible for managing your product portfolio with a perspective on growth and profitability. You are responsible for product group strategies, long-term planning and running the product development processes.
You work closely with the supply chain, marketing and sales worldwide. You are a member of the Category management and advisory team. You can be located either in Vantaa or Eurajoki, Finland or in Niibi, Estonia. Travelling on a regular basis is required.
In order to succeed in this position, we expect you to have a diverse experience in growing, product development and customer relations. You have a horticultural or agricultural education and working experience in the field. You are also experienced in project management. You communicate fluently in English, other languages are an advantage.
As a person you are an active, social and enthusiastic team player. You enjoy working in a changing multicultural environment and you take the responsibility of developing processes and co-operation between functions. You are well known for your structured way of working.
For more information, please contact Business Director Tiia Kujanpää, tel. +358 (0)40 8417108, on 10th April at 16-18 o´clock (EET).
Please, apply by 15.4.2018 via our website: https://www.kekkilaprofessional.com/info/productmanager/