Job offersmore »
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Italian floriculture finds international platform
- Ecuador eager to break Guinness record with huge rose pyramid
- Kenya: Crowdfunded solar panels provide 50% of rose grower’s energy
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
General Manager European Region | Operations | Fresh Produce
Based in Bologna, Italy.
Currently working with a vibrant and innovative fruit and vegetable grower-owned organisation that exports fresh produce globally. We are looking to speak with Italian speaking Regional General Managers with a background in fresh produce who are competent and 'people centric'.
Fulfilling a Senior Operations leadership position, you will report into the Chief International Production Officer leading, shaping and delivering sourcing strategy and commercial objectives. As a member of the senior management team you will be instrumental in delivering growth and operational and P&L responsibility for the European fresh produce Supply business. This includes the management of a regional team providing a technical.
This role is ideal for a strong operations leader who can ideally speak Italian although this isn’t essential; but you will be flexible to work in Italy with travel across Europe. We are looking for experience in commercial fruit and vegetable production, harvest management, packing processes and cool storage management.
You will be a highly capable General Manager who ideally comes from a large fresh produce commercial enterprise. You will be naturally adept to thrive within a fast-paced and varied fruit and vegetable operations environment - to be a successful candidate you will demonstrate a proven track record in delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
If you are interested in the role and wish to apply please email or call Will on 01780 480530 or email@example.com