Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Last commentsmore »
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (9)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (152)
- Universities breed new varieties and careers (1)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
- USA Bouquet Company joins forces with Dutch Flower Group’s Retail Division (1)
- The journey of Mother's Day flowers captured in pictures (1)
- UK: Senecio ‘Angel Wings’ wins new product award at Glee (1)
- "Hydrangea market finally develops in a more quality oriented direction" (2)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (3)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
To complete the team, Berger is looking for a:
territory: TN, Ky, NC, SC and GA
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers of all sizes. As a member of our highly respected sales team, you will manage all sales functions for your assigned territories to ensure business growth.
- Identify and create opportunities for establishing new accounts.
- Cultivate existing customer relationships.
- Manage time effectively while remaining flexible to meet changing company or customers needs.
- Actively engaged in industry associations and networks.
- Leverage various departments while working opportunities through the sales process.
- Demonstrate and apply product knowledge.
- Provide feedback to the company on the development of new products to meet evolving demands.
- Contribute feedback to marketing department in order to meet market needs.
- Assist in coordinating special events within the territory.
- Operate within approved expense plan.
- Minimum 7 years horticultural or related industry sales experience.
- A proven track record of successful results for customers and prospects.
- Horticultural education or equivalent related work experience.
- An aptitude to identify and understand various growing challenges.
- Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Available and willingness to travel on a weekly basis.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle is required.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with CRM systems.