Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display (7)
- US (OK): Specialty crop grants available (7)
- Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland (7)
- US (CA): Flower farms threatened by fires (7)
- Guatemala: Dümmen Orange worried about missing employees (12)
- Why B.C.’s floriculture industry is blooming in challenging times (12)
- China: Oboya signs broad cooperation agreement (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials (13)
- Australia: Pesticide usage and effective phytotoxicity management (13)
- Little robot looks after plants (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (SD): Family reflects on 47 years in the greenhouse business
- Denmark: New series of bio roses named with champagne
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
Exchange ratesmore »
To complete the team, Berger is looking for a:
territory: TN, Ky, NC, SC and GA
Reporting to the Divisional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Berger products to professional growers of all sizes. As a member of our highly respected sales team, you will manage all sales functions for your assigned territories to ensure business growth.
- Identify and create opportunities for establishing new accounts.
- Cultivate existing customer relationships.
- Manage time effectively while remaining flexible to meet changing company or customers needs.
- Actively engaged in industry associations and networks.
- Leverage various departments while working opportunities through the sales process.
- Demonstrate and apply product knowledge.
- Provide feedback to the company on the development of new products to meet evolving demands.
- Contribute feedback to marketing department in order to meet market needs.
- Assist in coordinating special events within the territory.
- Operate within approved expense plan.
- Minimum 7 years horticultural or related industry sales experience.
- A proven track record of successful results for customers and prospects.
- Horticultural education or equivalent related work experience.
- An aptitude to identify and understand various growing challenges.
- Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Available and willingness to travel on a weekly basis.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle is required.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with CRM systems.