Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Planet Horizons Technologies (PHT) is a Swiss clean-tech company founded in 2004, specialized on the design and manufacturing of innovative systems for physical water treatment based on electromagnetic fields. Nowadays, PHT commercializes his solution for the Agriculture market under the trademark AQUA4DŽ in over 30 countries.
AQUA4DŽ facilitates a better dissolution and distribution of minerals, promotes water retention in the soil and allows for absorption of minerals by the plants. AQUA4D also increases the natural resistance of plants against diseases, avoids nematode attacks in roots and prevents clogging and biofilm in pipes. What is more: AQUA4DŽ brings all these advantages without changing the chemical composition of the water, it does not use any chemicals, it does not create any by-products, it consumes very little energy (can be powered with a small solar panel) and it does not require any maintenance. The overall result is an increase of up to 20% in the production yield, using up to 25% less water, with a fast return on investment (payback between 6 and 24 months).
AQUA4DŽ has an exciting and challenging (full-time) position for a:
ENGINEER SUPPORT IN AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
The candidate is responsible for providing assistance and technical support to internal and external customers in pre-sales and after-sales services. It requires a frequent presence in the field.
In pre-sales service you will provide assistance and technical support to customers (internal: commercial; external: distributors, resellers, commercial agents, and end users) of the company, proposing appropriate solutions to ensure proper operation and prevent technical problems. You will manage validation projects (trials) with customers: water and soil analysis and irrigation scheme interpretation, proposal of a technical solution, implementation of a follow-up protocol, monitoring, data collection and analysis. You will ensure the proper installation of Aqua-4D systems. You will also give a technical training to internal and external customers.
In after-sales services you will propose technical solutions after a thorough analysis, you will implement and monitor them until complete resolution of the problem.
Furthermore, you could punctually represent the company at international exhibitions and events.
To qualify for this position, you will be experienced in an engineer/technical agronomist consultancy position in the horticultural / agricultural industry.
You have the know-how in irrigation installation, processes and management. Important to be able to properly answer technical questions, prepare technical offers, interpret an irrigation process diagram and to draw it from a real installation. You are fluent in Spanish and English, French and Portuguese are a plus. Keywords: independent, rigorous, methodical, self-learning ability, and customer service oriented. Willing to travel frequently within the world overseas.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced technical representative within a growing, international oriented company, driven by quality, innovation and sustainability. A dynamic, enthusiastic, open and committed culture. AQUA4DŽ offers an attractive remuneration package. The nature of the position will require a home-based office in our headquarter in Switzerland.
Interested? Please send your CV, motivation letter and current salary details by e-mail to Charles-Henri Faure: email@example.com
For any additional information about our company please visit www.aqua4d-irrigation.com