Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Job Role: Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights
Home based in Holland
Due to a rapidly growing order book, we are eager to recruit an additional Regional Sales Manager, based in Holland, for our grow light business. This role will report to our Director of Grow Lighting and work closely with our Agronomist, based in Holland. Due to Plessey’s innovative LED technology we are securing some significant new business opportunities with new and existing clients across Europe.
The Regional Sales Manager role will be responsible for driving the business forward across a distinct region within Europe (primarily Holland and Northern Belgium) by identifying new LED horticultural sales opportunities and working directly with customers, whilst being an ambassador of the Hyperion brand.
A competitive remuneration package including bonus and car allowance is on offer plus the opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing and exciting business venture, with plenty of scope to develop your career and travel.
- Actively prospect for new leads and organise initial customer meetings, forging close working relationships with European customer base primarily in Holland and Northern Belgium.
- Provide timely, accurate and competitive pricing on all products, as agreed with Sales Director, whilst maintaining maximum profit margin;
- Work closely with commercial growers and greenhouse builders/installers and follow up new business opportunities;
- Attend and represent the Hyperion product range at trade association meetings and trade shows, as and when required, being an ambassador of the Hyperion brand.
Skills/ Qualifications Required
- Proven ability to lead from the front, demonstrating energy and passion for a distinct product range;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the horticultural greenhouse industry and relevant networking exposure across Holland (lighting experience not essential);
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence, with excellent verbal and written communication skills - fluent in Dutch and English;
- Ability and eligibility to undertake considerable travel across designated region, approximately 70% of time spent on the road.