Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Regularly growing for the last 65 years, our company is specialized in the vegetable breeding and the seed production orientated towards professionals. Today the company operates at an international level. Its strong innovation strategy has enabled it to create varieties that are today leaders or references in its markets. Tomorrow, its goal is to be a dynamic player in the new technological and social challenges of the agri-food industry. The company now has more than 130 employees.
For our Trade Department we are looking for an:
AREA MANAGER NORTH EUROPE
Under the responsibility of the Sales Manager, you will develop the sales in North and Eastern Europe. You will apply and adapt the business strategy of the company for each area.
You will be in charge more specifically of the following missions:
- Develop customers and influencers links, thanks to your relational and technical skills, in order to expand sales and visibility of the brand,
- Organize the animation and the consolidation of the network of distributors, as well as realizing the direct sales,
- Follow up on contracts,
- Set up and follow the technical development trials,
- Stimulate and coordinate the promotion of our new products and send the information to the Development and Marketing departments.
You will carry out regular reports to consolidate and constantly update knowledge about market developments. Your analysis of this information will allow the adaptation of the strategy.
Finally, you will participate in the creation and application of the budget and business plan of your area.
Agricultural/horticultural engineer or graduated from a business school with knowledge of agriculture, you have ideally a proven experience as an international sales representative in the agricultural or agro-supplies sector.
You have a good sense of negotiation and you know how to find a solution to any issues, quickly and efficiently. You have excellent communication and customer service skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress. You enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
You will be traveling in different countries in Europe. You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of German would be a plus.
You will be based in the Netherlands and will be traveling in different countries in Europe.
Thank you to send your application by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org