Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Eurovision winner to baptize Jamala tulip at Flower Expo Ukraine (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1230)
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums (1)
- Kenya: Cut flower exports up 16 percent (1)
- Fertil improves its biodegradable pots (1)
- Daylily flowers help China's anti-poverty campaign to bloom (2)
- Parfum Flower Company organizes trip to Kenya for florists (1)
- Hydrangea Runaway Bride 'Snow White' named Plant of the Year (1)
- Influencing plant growth with LED light (1)
- Kenya: Mount Elgon Orchards expands with 2ha (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Are you craving management experience and autonomy? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a dynamic and passionate fresh produce business in Australia.
We're working with a successful family business that has grown over the years to become one of Australia's leading fresh produce suppliers. They are now looking to appoint an Assistant Farm Manager on one of their most exciting fresh produce farms.
As Assistant Farm Manager, it will be your job to:
- Grow high quality crops
- Manage, motivate and develop your team
- Assist in managing the P&L account
- Help to install the mentality of continuous improvement and innovation across the farm.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have experience of working in intensive cropping.
- You have some experience of working in an assistant farm management position
- You are a clear and confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have a detailed approach.
- You are energetic, go-getting and hungry for experience.
This is a one in a lifetime opportunity for you to gain some excellent farm management experience. Please contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.