Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (833)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Do you have a vacancy in your company?
We would like to give you the opportunity to advertise a job offer for EUR/USD 150. Send your job offer in a Word document together with the company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will be in it for you?
- On the first day the job offer will be published under the first news article on both the website and newsletter;
- Your job offer will be listed in the latest 10 job offers on left side of the website and the right side of the newsletter;
- YYour job offer stays online in the Job Offer section for two months.
- Your job offer is also published on FreshPlaza.com and HortiDaily.com.
If you send us your job offer, you'll receive a credit card payment request. When we receive the notification of the payment, we'll publish your job offer in the next publication.