Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (953)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (4)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (27)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (4)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (2)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (1)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (1)
- Colombia, Kenya and China: What's their recipe for success? (1)
- "Proven Winners is just getting started" (1)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (4)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Do you have a vacancy in your company?
We would like to give you the opportunity to advertise a job offer for EUR/USD 150. Send your job offer in a Word document together with the company logo to email@example.com.
What will be in it for you?
- On the first day the job offer will be published under the first news article on both the website and newsletter;
- Your job offer will be listed in the latest 10 job offers on left side of the website and the right side of the newsletter;
- Your job offer stays online in the Job Offer section for two months.
- Your job offer is also published on FreshPlaza.com and HortiDaily.com.
If you send us your job offer, you'll receive a credit card payment request. When we receive the notification of the payment, we'll publish your job offer in the next publication.