Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (185)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (12)
- US: Congressman visits florist (4)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (3)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (53)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1183)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (3)
- Counting down to the Expo Flor Ecuador opening (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (18)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (7)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Do you have a vacancy in your company?
We would like to give you the opportunity to advertise a job offer for EUR/USD 150. Send your job offer in a Word document together with the company logo to email@example.com.
What will be in it for you?
- On the first day the job offer will be published under the first news article on both the website and newsletter;
- Your job offer will be listed in the latest 10 job offers on left side of the website and the right side of the newsletter;
- Your job offer stays online in the Job Offer section for two months.
- Your job offer is also published on FreshPlaza.com and HortiDaily.com.
- An overview of the newest job offers will be send to our list of job seekers.
If you send us your job offer, you'll receive a credit card payment request. When we receive the notification of the payment, we'll publish your job offer in the next publication.