Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (185)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (12)
- US: Congressman visits florist (4)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (3)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (53)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1183)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (3)
- Counting down to the Expo Flor Ecuador opening (3)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (18)
- Colombian plant growers to get nursery research center (7)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Annuals and Perennials
Selecta One launches Spring Annuals catalogue 2018/19The bedding and balcony season is in full swing – we already welcomed the first days of summer and balconies and gardens are being planted and worked on again. To celebrate the season, Selecta One presented its new Spring Annuals catalogue 2018/2019. In this catalogue you can find the familiar overview of.....
"Camellia enjoys resurgence in popularity"The versatility of Camellia as a genus has resulted in a strong resurgence in its popularity around the world. Its diversity in appearance, coupled with the number of available selections, flower colours and types, as well as the options for multiple use, have all combined to create this trend.Camellia.....
June 1-September 30, Essex
Thompson & Morgan, RHS Garden Hyde Hall team up for ‘Floral Fantasia’Thompson & Morgan and RHS Garden Hyde Hall team up to create a garden for an event this summer, aptly named Floral Fantasia. Thompson & Morgan is transforming an area of the well-known RHS site near Chelmsford in Essex into a floral exhibition, showcasing many varieties of bedding plants.Over four.....
US: Proven Winners Shrubs of the Year program expandsProven Winners will expand its National Plant of the Year program in 2019, highlighting four shrubs from the Proven Winners ColorChoice line, in addition to its Perennial and Annual Plants of the Year.The Landscape Plant of the Year program was started in 2016 as a way to promote particularly.....
Photo report Flower Expo UkrainePHOTO REPORT Last week the Flower Expo Ukraine took place in the International Exhibition Centre in Kiev. For the 12th (almost) consecutive year the organization of the fair got the main actors within the Ukrainian floral industry together. Next to Ukrainian companies, no less than 34 Dutch trade and breeding companies.....
Small Plants for Small Spaces brand spreads across the UKFarplants' brand new range, Small Plants for Small Spaces, is the largest product launch in the history of the co-operative group and is now stocked in garden centres up and down the UK. It’s the new concept for selling small hardy plants targeted to the consumer limited by space.Small Plants for Small.....
Photos: Iran Green Trade Fair