Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Bradley florist urges people to buy BritishA Bradley based artisan florist is marking this week's British Flowers Week by urging people to buy home grown blooms.And, Susan Dobson, of The Yorkshire Dales Flower Company, will be offering discounts for her autumn workshop on bookings placed before the week is out.Her workshops, which take place at her.....
Who will be the next winner of the Wim Hazelaar Trophy?The first edition was held in November 2016. Karin Pasman received the Mobach Wim Hazelaar Trophy out of the hands of Ruud Hazelaar. She was the first winner of the competition, organised during the International Floriculture and Horticulture Trade Fair. The question is who will be her successor, as the.....
Flower delivery blossoms in the PhilippinesAlready being in the flower delivery industry for 10 years, FG Davao had been a witness of the different types of love stories blossoming and withering and blossoming again, not just in the city but as well as other parts of the country.Starting out as an online business on Friendster in 2007, FG Davao was a.....
workshop by Georg Lersch
Anthurium in flower arrangementsFlower designer Gregor Lersch gave a five-day seminar to a big group of professional flower artists from June 1st – June 5th. Anthurium cut flower Terrasol played the leading part during those days.At the seminar ‘5 Days and 5 Stories’ Gregor Lersch processed the Anthurium cut flower Terrasol in beautiful.....
UK: ‘Flowers for Hope Week’ in memory of Jane PackerInternationally renowned and pioneer florist, Jane Packer, sadly passed away from a brain tumour in 2011.This is your chance to engage in a nationwide fundraising campaign to find a cure for this devastating disease and support the charity, Brain Tumour Research whilst celebrating the creativity of the.....
September 18, Brisbane
Australian Flower Festival announcedThe inaugural Australian Flower Festival is being held in Brisbane on Monday 18th September to coincide with Australian Flowers Week (16-24 September). The festival is expected to attract over 250 professional florists and will also open some areas, such as the floristry competition and demonstration areas,.....
US (CA): Rene Van Wingerden wins CCFC Floral Design ChallengeRene Van Wingerden of Ocean Breeze Floral Farms won this year’s Floral Design Challenge. Hosted by the California Cut Flower Commission (CCFC), the Floral Design Challenge was created to engage California lawmakers to help raise the profile of California’s flower farmers in Sacramento and to help kickoff.....
How flowers inspire fashionFlowers follow, compliment and inspire fashion and vice versa. We see runways filled with fresh flowers for fashion shows, who can forget Christian Dior’s Autumn/Winter 2012 Couture show with the walls of entire rooms lined with fresh flowers. Or the beautiful runway decorated with wild flowers by Adelaide.....
more people turned retail florists
US: Consumers spent more on floral Mother’s Day gifts this yearFeeling good about Mother’s Day? You’re probably not alone. About 35 percent of Americans reported buying fresh flowers and plants as Mother’s Day gifts this year. That figure is in line with 2015 results and comes from a new Society of American Florists-commissioned survey from Ipsos Public Affairs, which.....
UK: Hydrangeas in the spotlight at Chelsea Flower ShowEvery year, during the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Neill Strain focuses on a single flower type and creates an exceptional showcase at his Belgravia boutique for all to enjoy. This year, it is the Hydrangea that takes centre stage. Neill will host HELLO HYDRANGEA! - a definitive look at the new star of the.....
Tulipa Rebel Yellow