Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: New trends spread at AIFD SymposiumFrom June 30 - July 4, the AIFD (American Institute of Floral Designers) Symposium was held in Washington DC. It is one of the most important events for floral designers in the USA, not only because each year they graduate new floral designers but because new trends and ideas are spread there.And this makes.....
US: Younger floral industry members connect, talk issuesAccording to a poll conducted by PGI, a tech and consulting firm, employers who provide younger workers with opportunities to network and connect stand a better chance of attracting and keeping millennial employees. Among the things most important to millennials on the job: a feeling of connection and the.....
Smithers-Oasis introduces biodegradable floral foamAt the request of the florist and the consumer and after years of development, Smithers-Oasis is introducing Oasis Naturebase Bio Floral Foam, the world’s first floral foam that is biodegradable.“Our customers are at the heart of our business,” explains Chris Martens, Managing director of Smithers-Oasis.....
Rhein-Maas supports Concours Bouquets d’Aujourd’hui at Salon du VégétalFrom June 12 to June 21, Veiling Rhein-Maas attended the Salon du Végétal for the third consecutive time. They presented themselves with their own booth at the most important horticultural trade show in France. Theun Brinksma, customer relationship manager for French-speaking markets, and André van den.....
Pastini: a new type of gerbera with curvy petalsSoon a new type of gerbera will hit the market: Pastini. The Pastini is a brightly colored gerbera flower with a curly petal. Six types Koolhaas Natuurlijk will bring out six different types of Pastini. Pastinis with a green center; Venezia (pink/green), Roma (fuchsia) and Modena (red wine colored). And.....
"Greater demand for white flowers as brides have caught royal fever"When you start planning a royal wedding, you must assume the sky is the limit for budget and bling. "This is why I find it so charming that Prince Henry and Meghan Markle chose to use local and sustainably grown flowers for their (and everyone else’s!) big day", says Bill Prescott, Marketing Communications.....
The demand for seasonally grown British flowersBritish Flowers Week 2018 kicks off this Monday. This means that consumers, florists and growers across the country celebrate the Floral beauty that the UK has to offer. British Flower Ambassador, Jonathan Moseley, loves his British Blooms. And he’s here to tell you why it’s good for your business to buy.....
June 18-24, Lambeth
British Flowers Week at the Garden MuseumStarted by the Flower Market at New Covent Garden Market in 2013, British Flowers Week is an annual celebration of the wealth and variety of British cut flowers and foliage. British Flowers Week shines a spotlight on British flowers, working with independent florists and the wider flower industry to show.....
Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 of June
International interest for Aalsmeer Flower FestivalOn Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th of June the fifth edition of the Aalsmeer Flower Festival takes place. The flower event can, as they say themselves, count on increased interest from abroad. The organisation of the Aalsmeer Flower Festival got information requests last week from, among others,.....
US (TX): Houston florist buys directly from growersHouston based same day delivery florist Ace Flowers announced their partnership with fresh flower growers, eliminating the middle-man and streamlining their fresh flower supply and procurement process.Buying directly from the fresh flower Growers (Farmers) Ace Flowers Houston can maintain quality and.....