Job offersmore »
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
- Horticultural Consultant - Sydney, Australia
- Technical Assistant - East Malling (Kent), UK
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (833)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (7)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (2)
- Preview FlowerTrials 2017: Novelties highlighted (1)
- India: The story of KF Bioplants (1)
- "Nursery industry shines at blossoming international floriculture trade" (1)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (5)
- Netherlands 50 million stems a year at V.d. Berg Roses (1)
- Update from Dümmen Orange infected begonia cuttings (1)
- US: Congressman visits florist (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Attracting millennial consumers to local floristsThe increased purchasing power of the millennial generation makes them a key player in the floral industry's future.By understanding millennials' preferences and shopping behavior, floral stakeholders can be better informed about where millennial consumers prefer to purchase floral products and how to.....
How a Dutch startup became the Netflix of flowersFounded in 2014 by Patrick Hurenkamp, Bart Troost and Koen Thijssen, Bloomon is a subscription service for flowers. Think of Netflix, but for hyacinths and begonias. Bouquets are designed by dedicated stylists that arrange them according to seasons and trends.The company received a warm welcome from.....
NL: Bloomon fifth in top 10 investments 20172017 has been a year with many investments in the Dutch startup industry and startupjuncture.com listed the top 10 investments. And a company in the floral industry takes part in the list. Subscription service for floral bouquets company Bloomon ranked fifth with an investment of 21.4 million euros.Click.....
NL: Half a century of flower auction with Hans van ZantenHans van Zanten has been involved with the auction since 1971. That’s 46 years. "My brother-in-law was a florist, and when I, as a 16-year-old boy, came to work for him, I already did the purchasing for him. And on my 18th, when he went on vacation, I took care of the business."Times have changed and in the.....
US (TX): 500,000 bulbs planted for spring flower festivalMembers of The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden's horticultural staff — along with numerous additional seasonal gardeners — are in the midst of planting more than 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs throughout the 66-acre garden. Next spring, their hard work will result in the spectacular floral display known.....
India: Training on dried flowers technology and value additionA two-day training program on dried flowers technology and value addition was conducted from 7th December to 8th December 2017 at Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Hirehalli. Mr. Jagadish K.N, SMS (Agri. Extension) welcomed all the participated resource persons and trainees for the programme. Dr. N.Loganandhan, Head and.....
Flower Circus surprise florists in Russian coldLast week Flower Circus was on tour in wintery Russia. Both in Nizhnij Novogorod and Kazan there was a performance by Flower Magician Martin Groen.The first show was in Nizhnij Novogorod, where 180 curious florists were happily informed and inspired. Besides the inspiration from Martin Groen, they were also.....
Dutch flowers for 'biggest Indian wedding of the year'The wedding might be over, but the buzz about it continues on the world of the internet. One of the major questions surrounding the massive hype of actress Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's wedding is managing the secrecy of the entire operation. Wedding designer Devika Narain, of Devika Narain and Company,.....
January 14, Omaha