Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (28)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (964)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (3)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MN): Flower grower designs bouquet for International Women’s DayLen Busch Roses in Plymouth is preparing bouquets to celebrate International Women's Day.“We want to get behind this movement as a day to celebrate women in our everyday lives who are making a difference in our homes, schools and community,” Georgia Edgington, designer for the wholesale flower grower and.....
Blue rose brings elegance to Grammys red carpetThe 60th anniversary of the Grammy Awards was extra special with Suntory Blue Rose Applause being chosen as the flower for the event by Botanical Artist Tu Bloom for the red carpet. Recognizing this rose as unique, Mr. Bloom and his team created gorgeous arrangements, pairing Applause with deep purple.....
New Chrysal Bag-in-box packaging with 70% less plasticChrysal Professional's new Bag-in-box contains 70% less plastic than their blue containers. Not only is the new packaging ecologically friendly, it is also more user-friendly. The new Bag-in-box packaging is easy to separate and easy to dispose of; just press the plastic can together and put the carton in.....
Hong Kong florists see interest for blooms fade ahead of Lunar New YearWhile Lunar New Year decorations typically include plants and flowers that symbolise luck and good fortune, florists in Hong Kong expect overall sales to droop compared to last year, with some estimating earnings to fall by up to 30 per cent.Those who spoke to the Post attributed the drop to dwindling.....
Malaysia: No love for roses despite cheaper pricesDemand for roses for Valentine’s Day this year has dropped, according to Ipoh florists, despite lower prices and greater availability compared to last year.New Foo Choon Florist owner Satchiathanandhan Nadarajah said that he only received about 10 pre-orders for this Valentine’s Day.“Last year, even though.....
Eric Egberts, BloomyPro
"Less than 1% of the total flower assortment available in webshops for consumers"Did you know that the flower world only sells 0.01% of its total supply of cut flowers to consumers via e-commerce? When you look at the bouquets of the top 3 players in e-commerce, you come to the conclusion that they only use around 40 families of flowers. There are a number of colour and varieties per.....
Becky Roberts, Produce Marketing Association (PMA)