Job offersmore »
- Agronomist (Certified Crop Advisor) - Fresno (CA), USA
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (776)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (2)
- US: Deadline is February 1st for AFE Scholarship applications (1)
- Video: the distribution center of the future (1)
- Hydroponically grown chrysanthemum show good results in summer (1)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (3)
- "Horticulture in Iran can be an alternative to petroleum" (4)
- Development of the export oriented cut flower rose industry in Africa (7)
- Market reports: solid research or wild guesses? (2)
- NL: Vreugdenhil Young Plants launches new concept Pick & Joy (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (MI): Ensure your greenhouses withstand the snow loadHeavy snow loads can cause greenhouse structures to collapse if proper snow removal techniques are not practiced or extra support is not provided.Photo 1. Heavy, wet snow accumulation on the double-poly greenhouse resulted in collapse of the greenhouse structure. All photos by W. Garrett Owen.Strong winds,.....
CAN (BC): Greenhouse closed as Kamloops contracts out bedding plantsThe City of Kamloops will be growing fewer of its flowers locally after council decided to close one of two greenhouses at its public works yard.Sean Cook, parks operations supervisor, said the decision to close the unheated greenhouse at the foot of Kenna Cartwright Park and outsource bedding plants will.....
UK: Christmas glow at the glasshouseDon't miss Wisley's magical Christmas Glow illuminations in "the Glasshouse" at RHS Garden Wisley. Returning to Wisley from 1 December 2017 – 3 January 2018, it will bring the winter evenings alive with fantastical giant flowers, dramatic installations and brilliant illuminated trees as you can see in the.....
US (IL): New MVTHS greenhouse opensThe John T. Kabat Greenhouse officially opened its doors Wednesday at Mt. Vernon Township High School.The roughly $500,000 greenhouse should have a great impact on agriculture students at MVTHS, said Ag Instructor and FFA Advisor Cherie Rogier. The former MVTHS greenhouse at the old campus could barely hold.....
Mario Scherpenzeel, Ridder Climate Screens