Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Tom de Beer, Verhagen Leiden:
NL: "No more pushing, dragging or sweeping thanks to automation"It is clear that the internet has changed our lives and this development will go even further. The Internet of Things is about to take off and companies are preparing to adapt their organization in light of this. At Verhagen Leiden, this is one of the tasks they're facing. Tom de Beer, Operations Manager at.....
Grower opts for Bercomex RoseMatic
Kenya: P.J. Dave Flowers invests in grading qualityThe need for increased automation and professionalism in flower processing flows grows worldwide. This trend is also seen in Kenya, where rose farm P.J. Dave Flowers Ltd. will be grading their Rhodos roses using a Bercomex RoseMatic. This rose grading machine meets the processing requirements of P.J. Dave.....
"90% of crop protection products removed from water by oxidation"Emission and purification of crop protection products has received a lot of attention in recent years. The regulations increasingly restrict the entrepreneur, and high emissions could further limit the product range in the future.To solve this issue, in 2014, Dutch company CleanLight developed a water.....
NL: Technical developments in cultivation table systemsFor about ten years, the technique of forcing tulips has been developed quite well. At KG Systems, they know everything about it. Bernardo Greeve: "We were the first to introduce the possibility of forcing tulips in a multi-layer system, and now it's even possible for up to 10 layers."In such a system, the.....
Video: Tulips from bulb to flowerIn a new video, one of Codema’s many sustainable solutions is brought to light. The video shows the entire growing process of a tulip, from the beginning till the end. With the use of Codema’s custom-made solutions, Rainbow Colors is now able to produce more efficiently, reliably, flexibly and inexpensively.....
NL: More flexible deleafing with new processing lineTulips, Stocks, Trachelium and other summer flowers are grown at nursery ’t Molentje in Monster. Besides Tulips, Stocks are also processed with the Quality Buncher Pro ’17.Due to the addition of the CRP Stripper, all stems are deleafed one by one. “The processing of multiple colors after each other in a.....
Hortimat installs 6 new bouquet processing lines: