Job offersmore »
- General Manager, King George, Virginia, United States
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
Last commentsmore »
- Romania: Flower demand up for Valentine’s Day, Dragobete (1)
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spring flowers are on the agenda for MarchSpring is imminent - the perfect opportunity to celebrate with not one, but three Spring flowers on the Flower Agenda: ranunculus, hyacinth and daffodil. Consumers can read all about these spring bloomers at Funnyhowflowersdothat.co.uk.The origin of ranunculus, hyacinth and daffodilRanunculus originally.....
US: 2017 is the Year of the DaffodilIn partnership with the American Daffodil Society, the National Garden Bureau has proclaimed 2017 to be the Year of the Daffodil.Daffodils, a spring-blooming, self-propagating perennial, originated in Europe, predominantly Spain, Portugal, France and Austria, where they are native to meadows and woody.....
Proven Winners shrubs become video starsProven Winners has launched an all-new flagship video as a key element of their consumer marketing campaign for 2017. Posted on the Proven Winners ColorChoice Facebook page the video has been viewed over 700,000 times in just two weeks.Produced by Fairly Painless Advertising based in Holland, Michigan, the.....
Meeting consumer needs for the perfect Canadian roseA new, homegrown rose is about to hit the Canadian market and it’s been carefully selected with the consumer in mind.The Canadian Shield rose is the first variety to be released by Vineland Research and Innovation Centre (Vineland) and, after in-depth research into consumer wants and needs, meets all of.....
GlobalGAP to launch consumer portal for certified flowers and ornamentalsAt this year's IPM, GlobalGAP presented its plans to launch an online consumer portal for flowers and ornamentals from certified horticulture businesses around the world.The GlobalGAP Standard for flowers and ornamentals is already successfully implemented by horticultural companies in more than 30 countries.....
March 4-13, Tainan City
Taiwan: Create your own orchids in virtual realityThe Taiwan International Orchid Show 2017 (TIOS 2017), one of the three main international orchid shows, will introduce VR technology to turn visitors’ mobile phones into virtual dream orchid breeding machines.The show will be held from March 4 to 13 at Taiwan Orchid Plantation in Houbi District, Tainan.....
"Professional product photos are increasingly important"Up-to-date and professional product photos play an important part in helping to sell your products at the auction as they help promote sales of your products. In particular, thanks to the increasing use of digital sales channels, such as Clock pre sales, the best possible presentation of your products has.....
The psychology behind color selections"Spring is just around the corner, and I can’t wait for bursts of color to start warming up the season," writes Amy Carter at GGS. "We recently talked about new and continuing trends for 2017. Color choices will continue to be a big factor in this. But what is the psychology behind color selections and how.....
Lane DeVries, Sun Valley: