Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Last commentsmore »
- Email Marketing for Professional Greenhouse Growers (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1225)
- "Plum Power forever" (19)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (240)
- "During the placement of outdoor screens we've had all types of weather conditions" (1)
- Kenya: Rimi Flora to triple in size (2)
- India: HollandDoor launches new three-year horticultural programme (1)
- Video: Floral Fantasia garden creation time-lapse (1)
- Dümmen Orange and Koppert introduce IPM protocol (1)
- "Compact size is not enough; plants need to make a statement" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Turnover FloraHolland first half 2018 almost similar to last year
- Tips and Tricks for Outdoor Mum and Hydrangea Production this Summer
- First hydrangea variety granted Breeders' Rights in China
- NL: Getting people excited about fragrant roses
- North America: Beekenkamp and Syngenta combine poinsettia portfolio
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Brandkamp releases new catalog for bedding plantsGerman breeding company Brandkamp has made its 2018/2019 catalog for bedding plants available.The catalog includes colourful interspecific mixes, suitable for hanging baskets and/or pot culture. Brandkamp delivers the young plants of each variety or the mix as half-finish plants in the mix-it-up pot, with.....
“Saved from garbage belt to gold medal in 8 years”The Hydrangea paniculata 'Breg14' (Polestar) was born by an open pollination in 2006 by Arjen Bregman from the Netherlands. Arjen found the Polestar in a bed of seedlings of Dharuma varieties. At that time, the plant was under code Breg 14, so he planted them out for further observation.During the planting.....
UK: Awards and accolades at RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower ShowThe Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) has awarded 154 medals to the gardens, floristry and floral and plant exhibitors at this year’s RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, sponsored by Viking Cruises.In addition to 64 Gold Medals, 38 Silver-Gilt Medals, 42 Silver Medals and nine Bronze Medals were also.....
US: Syndicate Sales wins Innovation Battlefield at IFEHundreds of new products were showcased at the 2018 International Floriculture Expo, but only 5 were selected to participate in the annual New Product Innovation Battlefield Competition.Competing products this year were the FreshPaq by Chrysal, Team Flag Roses by Farm Direct Corporation, Mini Sasha Hydrangea.....
US: New heuchera is bred to fill landscapesTerra Nova Nurseries announced a sneak peek of Heuchera Grande Amethyst PPAF ('TNHEUGA'). This variety has a large mounding habit and is bred to fill landscapes. Heuchera Grande Amethyst has purple, wavy leaves and flowers on medium-height stalks that bloom in late summer. This perennial performs well in.....
Star Roses and Plants wins three AGRS awardsStar Roses and Plants won three awards from the American Garden Rose Selections (AGRS) testing program—the successor organization to All American Rose Selections. AGRS recognizes roses that are easy to care for, disease-resistant and suitable for different regions of the country.Star Roses and Plants winners.....