Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Last commentsmore »
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
sustainable cultivation according Stolk Flora
Macro-mites, essential oils and vital water for the orchidAt Waterdrinker’s Cash & Carry, in the coming weeks the spotlight will be on growers that contribute to a sustainable and healthy world in one way or the other. This has resulted in a story series, including this one: an interview with Jan Stolk and Marco Hartensveld of nursery Stolk Flora about their.....
Microbial traits, not plants, determine abundance of soil organic matterHealthy soil is rich in organic matter, but scientists have yet to fully understand exactly how that organic matter is formed. Now a team of University of New Hampshire scientists have uncovered evidence that microbial pathways – not plants – are the chief originator of the organic matter found in stable.....
US (MD): Bell Nursery sustainability efforts recognizedBell Nursery has been recognized by the Green Business Certification Program and has earned a listing in the Montgomery County Green Business Directory. The Green Business Certification Program is a voluntary recognition program managed by the County's Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) in.....
Dutch flower grower Hans Cuppen: