Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (28)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (964)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (3)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Jiffy introduces an all natural water resistant potThe well-known paper pot producer Jiffy has developed a new flowerpot that is 100 percent natural. However there is a twist. “The problem with traditional paper pots is that they soak up water too much, which make them difficult for production", Axel Hallum of FloraCup says. "So we use a formula that slows.....
Garden Orchid nominated for Packaging Award 2018Garden Orchid has won a nomination for the Packaging Award 2018. With the Garden Orchid, consumers can also enjoy orchids in the garden. These garden orchids are frost-resistant and come back every year. This perennial plant keeps forming new shoots underground, so you can expect more flowers every year. The.....
Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started todayToday the Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started.With a special focus on sustainability and innovation, brands and retailers can discover designs and meet suppliers at the exhibition.Macpac extend a special invitation at Packaging Innovations. They are inviting visitors to their stand A36 to.....
Ronald van Dijk, Henke Kunststoffe:
Better draining hydrangea container saves on soil, transportIt started with the idea of improving the draining capacity of a 14 cm hydrangea container and resulted in a container that also requires less potting soil and better fits Danish trolleys. The container in question is the new hydrangea container that Henke Kunstoffe recently added to their Topfit range......
Jean-Yves Coulbaul, Sicamus:
EU: 'Deko Pot allows earlier hydrangea sales'Selling your plants early in the season. It is a desire of many growers, but has become challenging due to the change in consumer preferences. The product should be 'ready-to-use' or directly display how it will look like when it is in full bloom. French breeder and grower of half finished hydrangeas Sicamus.....
New Chrysal Bag-in-box packaging with 70% less plasticChrysal Professional's new Bag-in-box contains 70% less plastic than their blue containers. Not only is the new packaging ecologically friendly, it is also more user-friendly. The new Bag-in-box packaging is easy to separate and easy to dispose of; just press the plastic can together and put the carton in.....
Technology and unique packaging mean longer shelf-lifePerfotec and Uflex Ltd have joined forces to introduce Flexfresh – a packaging solution that dramatically extends the shelf-life of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers. Uflex has developed a unique specially patented polymeric packaging film with a high moisture transmission rate. Add Perfotec’s.....
"Try a more cosy relationship with your packaging supplier"A closer, more collaborative relationship allows customers access to every detailed stage in development from conception through to full production. It also allows for a more lateral and considered approach when it comes to packaging and, importantly, the environment. "We have seen on broadcast media and.....
Pascal Rossen, Desch Plantpak: