Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (454)
- Veiling Rhein-Maas expands Premium Quality label to lilies (4)
- In 2016 we visited 26 trade shows and shot 5,054 pictures! (1)
- Kenyan rose production falls short of international demand (2)
- China gets slap on the wrist for illegal copying Dutch varieties (1)
- US: Growers respond to GM petunia news (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
- US (FL): Bromeliad expert about hybridyzing bromeliads (1)
- India: "High potential for orchid cultivation in Odisha" (1)
- "Fight against thrips is not only won above ground" (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- Brazil: Despite crisis, opportunities for growth
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- US (CA): Monterey County helps former flower growers switch to marijuana
- NL: Cut flower prices under pressure by warm weather and French holiday
- Chrysanthemum blooming test of Royal van Zanten Colombia
Top 5 - last week
- Wabara expands into new markets with exclusive partnerships
- US (IL): Sunshine delphinium named in honor of John Simko
- Father and sons team harvests sunflowers for British Flowers Week
- Germany: VB Group builds 'Elite' greenhouse for Dümmen Orange
- Wildfire transitions to full hydroponic rose cultivation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dillewijn Zwapak joins Florint as a partnerInternational Florist Organisation Florint welcomes a new partner organisation: Dillewijn Zwapak, known for its packaging solutions for flower and plant products.Competition from other flower retail outlets, particularly the supermarkets, keeps increasing in most countries. More than ever, therefore, it is.....
Ernst de Haas, Van der Eng:
"Easy control of legal cultivation possible"Illegal copying of protected work is a serious problem in the floral industry. Last week breeders told Chinese executives about the problems due to illegal copies of Dutch plant varieties. According to Ernst de Haas, CEO at Van der Eng, these problems not only concern the breeding industry."The illegal.....
June 13-15, Chicago
US (IL): Flopak to exhibit at International Floriculture ExpoFlopak will be exhibiting at the 2017 International Floriculture Expo June 13 – 15, 2017, at Booth #1131 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Flopak will have its premium packaging of pot covers, delivery boxes and floral accessories on display.Produced by Diversified Communications, the International.....
Orora Visual launches specialised horticultural divisionHorticultural Marketing & Printing is on the move, adding new capabilities, new products, new capacity and a new name following the formation of Orora Visual.Orora Visual was launched in April and united four print and Point of Purchase businesses under the one brand, including IntegraColor (Dallas), The.....
Chris Lindley of Oserian on new packaging concept Cargolite:
"It's a game changer for the Kenyan flower industry"Last year, a new packaging concept was introduced to the Kenyan flower industry and it now seems to change the 'look' of the Kenyan flower industry from a packaging point of view. "It is a real 'game changer' for the industry", says Chris Lindley of Oserian, a Kenyan rose farm that is using the Cargolite.....
How labels can help spread the plant health messageIn this post, IML Labels will share with you information on a brand new plant health regulation scheme, and outline why labelling and branding plays a part in being compliant to these new regulations. They will also look at what makes a good horticultural label – one that will grab your customers’ attention,.....
Hortimat installs 6 new bouquet processing lines: