Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Last commentsmore »
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (1175)
- First record of the fungus Blumeriella kerriae in the UK (1)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (38)
- "25% annual production growth Mexican phalaenopsis" (17)
- Grower tickled pink with Pink Kisses from Portugal (3)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (11)
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (175)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials 2018 (3)
- Milestones, lessons from California’s historic drought (34)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Grants for peatlands restorationA new injection of £10m of government money will help restore more than 10,000 football pitches-worth of England’s iconic peatlands.Peat bogs and fens are important habitats that provide food and shelter for wildlife, help with flood management, improve water quality and play a part in climate regulation......
Oasis starts offering Rootcubes retail packsSmithers-Oasis Company offers a new retail pack of its Oasis Grower Solutions Rootcubes foam media. The new retail pack is available in two sizes, a 104-count sheet and 50-count sheet, both containing two sheets of the foam media per box. Designed with smaller or hobby growers in mind, the Rootcubes packs are.....
US (MA): Molds on the surface of growing mediaOccasionally molds appear on the surface of growing media in containers. These are saprophytic fungi which live on dead plant material such as bark, peat, coir or compost. They are more likely to occur when the growing media remains wet for prolonged periods of time, especially during stretches of frequent.....
RHP explanatory video about pottingRHP has developed the potting reference. The results of this provide insight into the density of the substrate by potting. This helps in choosing a substrate that matches the way potting is done and the cultivation method. View it in the new RHP explanatory video below.The potting reference gives an average.....
September 11-13, Rotterdam