Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Last commentsmore »
- Will sea freight be an alternative to Latin American air freight? (28)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (964)
- NL: A sustainable packaging for a grateful plant (1)
- "I tested my growing media, now what?" (1)
- "Scoop Scabiosa offers more texture, more color, more inspiration" (1)
- Photo Report: First edition HortEx Vietnam (1)
- Danish greens grower expands with first own bred peperomias (2)
- UK: What's in season at the New Covent Garden Flower Market (5)
- Women's Day: "Russian market is growing up" (3)
- Export stop Australia as of March 1 2018 (2)
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
"I tested my growing media, now what?"The number one advice Rosa Raudales of the University of Connecticut gives to growers is: Monitor the pH and EC of the growing media. This recommendation applies to new batches of media or the media in the containers. Last year there were many problems with low pH in the growing media. In CT, many small.....
Peat moss: A sustainable component of growing mediaPeat bogs were formed thousands of years ago after the last receding ice age. As peat bogs continue in their evolution, mosses and other plant debris slowly accumulate in thick deposits. In Canada, peatlands cover 280 million acres (113.6 million hectares), or 13% of the land area of Canada. Of this, less.....
Biochar could replace unsustainable peat moss in greenhouse industryPlant lovers are familiar with peat moss as the major component of potting mix, but harvest of the material is becoming unsustainable. Not only is peat being removed faster than it can re-form, its use in potting mix contributes to the release of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.“Peat bogs naturally store.....
March 7-9, Shanghai
19th China International Fertilizer Show coming upFrom 7 to 9 March 2018 the 19th China International Fertilizer Show (CAC Show) takes place in the New International Expo Center (SNIEC) in Shanghai, China. You can visit Fertiplus Organic Fertilizers (Ferm O Feed) there at Booth N5M23.After 18 years of experience, CAC has become the world's largest.....
Take a peek in Kekkilä's production facilityVIDEO Kekkilä Professional develops and produces high-quality growing solutions for professional growers. How they do that exactly was a topic asked often at the IPM in Essen. Fortunately they also have an answer to it. The route of the substrate and fertilisers is being shown in the new Kekkilä video......
World first for sustainable soils - topora®aqua