Job offersmore »
- General Manager, King George, Virginia, United States
- Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia
- Account Manager - Netherlands
- International Account Manager Tomato
- Experienced Tomato Grower - China
- CITRUS COMMERCIAL - Spain
- Account Manager Groene Ruimte en Pest Control Nederland
- Junior Accountmanager
- Junior Sales Engineer
- Junior Sales Engineer
Last commentsmore »
- Florists wanted for British Flowers Week photoshoot (1)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (396)
- Roses Forever's new spray rose remembers John Williams (1)
- Second edition Flower Expo Poland now open for registration (1)
- Ethiopia: "Employees are our most valuable assets" (1)
- Taiwan: Taichung to host flora expo in 2018 (1)
- New orchid found in Costa Rica (1)
- How do you develop biological pesticides? (1)
- NL: A look behind the scenes at alstroemeria breeder, propagator (1)
- Kenya: New 10 ha farm for Mzurrie Flowers (1)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Temperature distribution improved by screen fansAt the end of 2015, airmix fans were placed in four sections at Dutch grower Berg Roses. These are screen fans that can mix air from above the screen with greenhouse air, and then blow the mixed air horizontally into the greenhouse. By using air from above the screen, the greenhouse air becomes cooler and.....
US army looking to make training bullets from flower seedsThe traditional function of bullets is killing, but a new design could have the opposite effect.The US army is seeking proposals for biodegradable ammunition to replace the existing rounds used in training -- including grenade and tank rounds - citing environmental concerns."Components of current training.....
Vifra introduces professional 'plug and play' humidity control solutionDehumidification systems are gaining ground in the greenhouse industry. Vifra's answer to this trend is the new series of V-Dry dehumidification units. The small, lightweight units claim to be more flexible and adaptable to any kind of situation.For many years now, Italian engineering company Vifra is known.....
Colorado State University and Philips Lighting convene Research Summit
US: Horticulture researchers explore tech innovationsPhilips Lighting announced that Colorado State University (CSU) and the horticulture LED lighting group from Philips Lighting recently collaborated to host the first ever LED Horticulture Lighting Research Summit. The inaugural event, held on CSU’s campus, assembled a group of university researchers and.....
CAM plants require special treatmentCAM plants are a group of plants that only assimilate at night and grow slowly. The cultivation of these plants requires special treatment.CAM plants naturally grow in climates that are usually hot and dry. To avoid drying out, they only open their stomata at night to allow CO2 inside for the assimilation......
Royal Brinkman launches online knowledge centerRoyal Brinkman is launching a new part of the webshop, the "Knowledge Center". This is a significant improvement for Royal Brinkman's shop. Growers can not only order products, but also find all their needed information on the Royal Brinkman webshop. This additional knowledge brings an extra service where.....
Differentially expressed pigments genes found in tree peonyTree peony (Paeonia suffruticosa Andrews) is an important traditional flower in China. Besides its beautiful flower, the leaf of tree peony has also good ornamental value owing to its leaf color change in spring.So far, the molecular mechanism of leaf color change in tree peony is unclear. In a new study,.....
Svensson introduces Luxous 1147 FR: