Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Last commentsmore »
- Bidens & Calibrachoa take center stage at Danziger Flower Trials display (7)
- US (OK): Specialty crop grants available (7)
- Anthura reintroduces Cypripedium in Switzerland (7)
- US (CA): Flower farms threatened by fires (7)
- Guatemala: Dümmen Orange worried about missing employees (12)
- Why B.C.’s floriculture industry is blooming in challenging times (12)
- China: Oboya signs broad cooperation agreement (16)
- Sneak peek California Spring Trials (13)
- Australia: Pesticide usage and effective phytotoxicity management (13)
- Little robot looks after plants (12)
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (SD): Family reflects on 47 years in the greenhouse business
- Denmark: New series of bio roses named with champagne
- Cool night temperatures induce crown buds in garden mums
- Pakistan: Opportunities for floriculture and greenhouse techniques
- Australia: "Imported flowers carry pests that risk agriculture industries"
Exchange ratesmore »
"Russian customers are always looking for new colors and varieties"From the 11th till the 13th of September Schneider youngplants, jointly with its Russian partner company Rassada, will be present at the Flowers Expo taking place in the Crocus Expo International Exhibition Center in Moscow. The Flowers Expo is the largest international Trade Fair organized in Russia and it.....
Sri Lanka: Mike Biotech wins national merit awardMike Biotech Asia, the Plant Tissue Culture Lab of Mike Flora Group, was presented with a National Level Merit Award by The Ceylon National Chamber of Industries at a ceremony held on August 9th 2018, held at the Grand Ballroom of Hotel Galadari, Colombo.The subject award was presented to Mike Biotech, in.....
Artistic video features cutting production Floritec UgandaVIDEO Floritec's cuttings come from Uganda, but how are they produced? In this less than three minute video that the company posted on their Facebook page recently, a clear impression is given. For more information:Floritec BreedingVan Hemessenkade 72481 BG WoubruggeT: +31 (0) 172 518 963F: +31 (0) 172 517 064E:.....
New method to speed up propagation of tulip bulbsDümmen Orange, in collaboration with IribovSBW, has developed a new method to significantly speed up the propagation of tulip bulbs. The tissue culture method increases the multiplication rate of a single tulip bulb from three to several thousand per year.After the acquisition of Hobaho by Dümmen Orange two.....
US (FL): Emerald Coast Growers releases 2018-19 Resource GuideEmerald Coast Growers has released the latest version of its trend-tracking new variety Resource Guide.“The trend toward naturalistic meadows and sustainable plantings continues to drive demand for native grasses and plants,” says Cheri Markowitz, Sales Manager. “And we’re continuing to see exceptional.....
"Universal paper provides fragile roots excellent protection"At this year's IPM in Essen, Ellepot introduced their new Universal paper. Ellepot are stocking up on their newly developed paper, after many customers report that the paper is doing well when it comes to root development and protection of fragile root tips.The new product is characterized by a special.....
Jaap van der Meij new production manager at Armada Young PlantsJaap van der Meij is the new Production Manager at Armada Young Plants. He will focus on strengthening all quality aspects of year round produced cuttings of the Armada assortment. Besides that he is the main contact for all AYR production sites of Armada in the Netherlands and abroad.Jaap brings a lot of.....
ForemostCo to acquire OrcosaOrcosa, a producer of ornamental plants in Costa Rica, will be joining the ForemostCo family. Orcosa is a subsidiary of Handelskwekerij van der Velden in Holland, which has over 75 years in the business of ornamental plants in Europe.“Our plans are to combine Orcosa’s capabilities with our existing.....
British Agapanthus spreading roots in EuropeJust five years ago, Fairweather's Nursery starting exporting their Agapanthus young plants, and since then, the exports have been increasing year after year. Currently, export already makes up 30 percent of their business, and this British company is eager to increase further in the coming years. In order.....
Floricultura Brasil officially openedTwo years ago, the construction of Floricultura Brasil took off, and last Friday, after Hortitec in Holambra, glasses were raised to the opening of this new greenhouse.It is the third location of Floricultura that is based outside the Netherlands, next to Floricultura Spacific in Salinas, USA and Futura.....
Hishtil introduces "RootOStix"